PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10: Other NFL games

If the Rams continue to collapse in the next few weeks it could be one of the worst responses in recent history to a front office going out and making proactive, aggressive, and popular moves in-season to make a run for the championship in all of sports. Certainly not what you want to see when you add Von Miller and Odell Beckham to your team.

Seems that way. And a lot of them are so-called contenders getting waxed by so-called non- contenders

It reminds me of NBA player mentality, where things like pride and being a competitor aren't as highly valued as they once were. I wonder if the regular season expansion to 17 games has anything to do with it. Including playoffs that's a lot of football for a player to get up for mentally.

It reminds me of NBA player mentality, where things like pride and being a competitor aren't as highly valued as they once were. I wonder if the regular season expansion to 17 games has anything to do with it. Including playoffs that's a lot of football for a player to get up for mentally.
I think you are referring to the "LeBronzed" effect, wherein team concepts are crapcanned for the "me me me " point to the sky chest thumping ego massaging.

How about all the OBJ meidiots hype for a guy who makes 2 catches for 18 yards.

Its one reason I think the Pats have almost as good a shot as anyone. A lot of soft teams out there

Ram flop.
All The Hype, chatter/Von Miller/OBJ/etc

MNF, big deal, bright lights!!

They brought nothing.
I am surprised. Have not watched them,
but, 7-2 should say something?

Boom, they dead.
Faces a blank stare

Bye time
They dont want it
Good

Crazy truth, Pats have a real shot
Amazing season.

Ram flop.
All The Hype, chatter/Von Miller/OBJ/etc

MNF, big deal, bright lights!!

They brought nothing.
I am surprised. Have not watched them,
but, 7-2 should say something?

Boom, they dead.
Faces a blank stare

Bye time
They dont want it
Good

Crazy truth, Pats have a real shot
Amazing season.

Is that a haiku?

Just looked up Stafford's career. This guy's career is worse than Kirk Cousins. Why all the hype over this guy. Stafford is a fraud. He has 1 good season his 3rd year and since then is worse than Cousins or non-injured Garroppollo....

Just looked up Stafford's career. This guy's career is worse than Kirk Cousins. Why all the hype over this guy. Stafford is a fraud. He has 1 good season his 3rd year and since then is worse than Cousins or non-injured Garroppollo....

His record against teams that end with a winning record is something crazy like 10-60

Weekly picks failure !

I'm baffled as to why they're 3-5. Granted, tonight is the first time I've watched them or paid any attention to them...

same here. If they’ve figured it out (and jg/kittle stay healthy) they can go on a little run here looking at their schedule. Only .5 back of the 7 seed (Carolina) and 1 back from the 6 (no)

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Hmmm maybe there is something to Beckham's presence just wrecking a team

JG teasing the 49ers fans who want to see Lance. Lol

Guess it would be like Cam sticking around here this season and playing competently well…

I didn't actually see this play till now. Yikes indeed. That's worse than Cam and the Super Bowl fumble

Just watched the highlights of the Rams v SF 49rs , boy did the Rams and Stafford struggle.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back