PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10: Other NFL games

If the Rams continue to collapse in the next few weeks it could be one of the worst responses in recent history to a front office going out and making proactive, aggressive, and popular moves in-season to make a run for the championship in all of sports. Certainly not what you want to see when you add Von Miller and Odell Beckham to your team.

Seems that way. And a lot of them are so-called contenders getting waxed by so-called non- contenders

It reminds me of NBA player mentality, where things like pride and being a competitor aren't as highly valued as they once were. I wonder if the regular season expansion to 17 games has anything to do with it. Including playoffs that's a lot of football for a player to get up for mentally.

It reminds me of NBA player mentality, where things like pride and being a competitor aren't as highly valued as they once were. I wonder if the regular season expansion to 17 games has anything to do with it. Including playoffs that's a lot of football for a player to get up for mentally.
I think you are referring to the "LeBronzed" effect, wherein team concepts are crapcanned for the "me me me " point to the sky chest thumping ego massaging.

How about all the OBJ meidiots hype for a guy who makes 2 catches for 18 yards.

Its one reason I think the Pats have almost as good a shot as anyone. A lot of soft teams out there

Ram flop.
All The Hype, chatter/Von Miller/OBJ/etc

MNF, big deal, bright lights!!

They brought nothing.
I am surprised. Have not watched them,
but, 7-2 should say something?

Boom, they dead.
Faces a blank stare

Bye time
They dont want it
Good

Crazy truth, Pats have a real shot
Amazing season.

Ram flop.
All The Hype, chatter/Von Miller/OBJ/etc

MNF, big deal, bright lights!!

They brought nothing.
I am surprised. Have not watched them,
but, 7-2 should say something?

Boom, they dead.
Faces a blank stare

Bye time
They dont want it
Good

Crazy truth, Pats have a real shot
Amazing season.

Is that a haiku?

Just looked up Stafford's career. This guy's career is worse than Kirk Cousins. Why all the hype over this guy. Stafford is a fraud. He has 1 good season his 3rd year and since then is worse than Cousins or non-injured Garroppollo....

Just looked up Stafford's career. This guy's career is worse than Kirk Cousins. Why all the hype over this guy. Stafford is a fraud. He has 1 good season his 3rd year and since then is worse than Cousins or non-injured Garroppollo....

His record against teams that end with a winning record is something crazy like 10-60

Weekly picks failure !

I'm baffled as to why they're 3-5. Granted, tonight is the first time I've watched them or paid any attention to them...

same here. If they’ve figured it out (and jg/kittle stay healthy) they can go on a little run here looking at their schedule. Only .5 back of the 7 seed (Carolina) and 1 back from the 6 (no)

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Hmmm maybe there is something to Beckham's presence just wrecking a team

JG teasing the 49ers fans who want to see Lance. Lol

Guess it would be like Cam sticking around here this season and playing competently well…

I didn't actually see this play till now. Yikes indeed. That's worse than Cam and the Super Bowl fumble

Just watched the highlights of the Rams v SF 49rs , boy did the Rams and Stafford struggle.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back