PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 10: Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Dorsett had half the ability of Hill or Hardman when it comes to getting YAC. I don't get how someone with that much speed and agility can be so poor at consistently getting YAC.

For as bad as Hill is off the field, I don't think many Pats fans would complain if he were playing for us.

Maybe that KC run d isn't so bad after all

They've looked great on the first drive for like three games. And then they immediately go South.
They looked good on the second drive starting around the 40-50 yrd line, went though the giants with ease. Sam darnit has looked good hasnt made any block head blunder boy mistakes yet.

With the current dearth of adequate offensive lineman, shouldn't some team be inviting failed D-Lineman to their practice squad and trying to convert them to OL? Just have like 3 of them at a time to see if you can have one pan out.

LOL Browns almost really Browned there on that punt.

They should change the term “You can’t fix stupid” with “You can’t fix Freddie Kitchens”

Both are pretty synonymous with each other.

Tennessee oline better than Pat's and KC giving TannePennington no time at all, 2 sacks already...

They looked good on the second drive starting around the 40-50 yrd line, went though the giants with ease.
I'd be more than happy for them to "get hot", "finish the season strong", and "save Adam Gase's job"! Go 6-10 and draft 10th.

Impressive 1st quarter for Bills QB Josh Allen 1 for 4 for 2 yards.

Beating Baltimore last week would've been huge. Because between KC and the Pats, the schedule definitely favors them.
4 division games, those can be tricky. Just need to put them away in foxboro...

Surprise surprise. Chubb looks very mortal thus far. Just please beat Buffalo one way or another.

giants come back score a td, seems like more jete than giant fans.

Jackson working on a perfect day....wow

Hill is ridiculous

Ravens taking it to the Bengals.

Baltimore has won the early November super bowl, by far the best team in the NFL...right now

Red zone Hansen “Austin hooper with another td” that’s the only td in the game...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft