PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 10 NFL Games Discussion

Yeah, not a lot of great teams in the NFC. Saints are probably the most balanced team but compared to the AFC, it's a lot weaker this year.
I dunno. I mean, if Seattle & NO lose today, only the Packers would have less than three losses. But is that an indication the nFC is weaker or their competition is solid ?

Buffalo’s record is great, but I’d not put money on them vs any of the 3 loss NFC teams...

I guess KC & PIT are current favs, but I think there is a lot of post-US-Thanksgiving games to be played.

Burrow picking apart Philly's zone schemes. Not fooled by the man look Philly is trying to throw at him.

Miami really catching fire with Tua. The Bills look like they got their mojo back after beating the Pats.

Burrow picking apart Philly's zone schemes. Not fooled by the man look Philly is trying to throw at him.
You mean Pitt...wish they looked like Philly though

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
PIT ?

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Literally no game is going the way i want other than the Bucs

Miami really catching fire with Tua. The Bills look like they got their mojo back after beating the Pats.
The division is going to come down to that game in Week 17 methinks.

I cannot believe Taysom Hill finessed the Saints for that contract. He gets, what, 5-6 snaps a game?

Herbert tried to look off the coverage there but Howard was not fooled. Not a great decision and the Dolphins make him pay for it.

Herbert tried to look off the coverage there but Howard was not fooled. Not a great decision and the Dolphins make him pay for it.
Very early. But there’s been a lot of “he’s the next great thing” for a guy who’s leading a team that always finds a way to lose.

Murray 20 yard TD run. Cardinals lead.

He’s so going to give this defense fits in a couple of weeks.

We’ve got ourselves a game in Arizona!

Murray 20 yard TD run. Cardinals lead.

He’s so going to give this defense fits in a couple of weeks.
Lots of hot n cold teams this year. List includes ARI & BUF, despite their good records.

Cards just went up on the Bills. If Bills lose and Pats win tonight, we still have an opportunity and I'm no longer in the tank for a QB camp

I'm fairly certain that NO is in cap he'll next season.

AB 7 for 70 yards.

Tyler Boyd looks really good.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes