PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI FM moves OMF to 2PM - 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordway's been great at his job for decades
To each his own, I guess. I thought he was let go at the right time; the fact he's back to the same place is interesting and also curious. I just find his pontificating and talking over others tiresome.

Also, the notion that New York is all hugs and kisses while Boston is assassins with daggers for the home team is complete nonsense.
But they're better, on balance, than what we've got in Boston and seem more professional overall. With our local guys the emphasis always seems to be on creating controversy where there often isn't any to begin with and getting a rise out of people.

To each his own, I guess. I thought he was let go at the right time; the fact he's back to the same place is interesting and also curious. I just find his pontificating and talking over others tiresome.

The next radio talk show host who doesn't pontificate and talk over others will be the first in U.S. radio history.

But they're better, on balance, than what we've got in Boston and seem more professional overall. With our local guys the emphasis always seems to be on creating controversy where there often isn't any to begin with and getting a rise out of people.

New York, Philly, Boston.... Same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey