PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We still won on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a suspicion who his reincarnated username is.
I seen your previous post. He was all excited to reach his 10,000 Messages.
Oh well we will wait till that suspicion to start posting polls

Who got took out for the season? We walked away without somebody like Brady, Edelman, Hightower, Gilmore, KVN, etc getting smoked for the year on a week 9 loss first loss of the year (8-1) sucks losing a shot at 16-0 but when we loss AB that's when it truly took a hit imo even tho hope was held out (Losing Andrews and Dev didn't help either) there always 2020 for a crack it again especially if we get AB again. For the anti 19-0ers some of us will never quit bit all in all I see 7 in Feb. Sanu is a hit we need Harry to click and we are money.

What was it that Rick James said in all those gifs?

Please don't. Every day I hope it falls to Page 2 so I don't have to see it anymore, and every day some clown posts in it again.

antonio-brown-feature-091318.jpg

Who got took out for the season? We walked away without somebody like Brady, Edelman, Hightower, Gilmore, KVN, etc getting smoked for the year on a week 9 loss first loss of the year (8-1) sucks losing a shot at 16-0 but when we loss AB that's when it truly took a hit imo even tho hope was held out (Losing Andrews and Dev didn't help either) there always 2020 for a crack it again especially if we get AB again. For the anti 19-0ers some of us will never quit bit all in all I see 7 in Feb. Sanu is a hit we need Harry to click and we are money.
PUNCTUATION PLEASE:confused::D

bagdad-bob.jpg

So, using the new math, the Patriots have won against the Ravens (clean bill of health, baby!) but lost the Dolphins game (Develin, Wynn injuries), the Giants game (Jakob Johnson), and the Bills game (Gost).

Holy crap! The Bills are actually leading the division! Does Goodell know this?

Look for anybody talking sh*t my point is nobody important got took out for the year, I'm just as hurt over the lost '07 was heart breaking, '15 was almost as bad the point of this thread was to say that at least nobody important was smacked for the year. And for anybody showcasing Internet balls keep it clean it's not that serious it's a football fourm site look we are all Patriots fans I hope and we all hope we all hope we are all celebrating Feb. 2020 for 7. Don't forget we are Pats fans the GOAT HC GOAT QB GOAT TEAM GOAT FRANCHISE EVER. LET'S GET 77777777777777 leave it all behind and let's all rise together!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if your team wins or loses as long as you have fun...

Lay off the
santa-claus-arrested-with-crack-pipe-promo-image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results