PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We still won on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your optimism.

But we got our asses kicked and AB is never coming back

Maybe on a brighter side the loss will motivate us for this tough stretch and the pressure and distraction of Undefeated is lifted

Truthfully I only care about SB’s and that is a good possibility

I think hes back. The new poster, AdultintheRoom poster is very suspicious....
I’ve been suspecting some foul play with him too. That stairway to seven guy is FourierSeries. I hope he was able to scrounge up $1k in the last couple of years to pay off his bet on here.

Your point is asinine.

"They won because they didn't all get shot!"
"They won because none of them came down with amoebic dysentery!"
"They won because not a single member of the Patriots had their family kidnapped in the Congo!"
Deus. I do have to say you certainly make things Crystal Clear ;)

I don't know the particulars.

I hadn't seen that, hope it wasn't for creating too many dumb threads (which might get annoying but is much more harmless IMO than some stuff that people do in here).

He’s right. We did LwOiSnE..

I hadn't seen that, hope it wasn't for creating too many dumb threads (which might get annoying but is much more harmless IMO than some stuff that people do in here).
I think the mods here are very reasonable.

I do think he crossed a line that you don't cross.

Patriots are 0-1 since Mosslost was banned.
Mosslost is banned. He could get goofy but was harmless. Truthfully I will miss that Username but it won’t be hard to figure out his new name. He has a certain distinct way about him

Mosslost is banned. He could get goofy but was harmless. Truthfully I will miss that Username but it won’t be hard to figure out his new name. He has a certain distinct way about him
I already have a suspicion who his reincarnated username is.

We played so bad that we were good

Was he really banned? Seems kind of harsh based on the copious number of whackadoodles on this site, present company excluded, of course :)

Was he really banned? Seems kind of harsh based on the copious number of whackadoodles on this site, present company excluded, of course :)
I don't know the details.

Who got took out for the season? We walked away without somebody like Brady, Edelman, Hightower, Gilmore, KVN, etc getting smoked for the year on a week 9 loss first loss of the year (8-1) sucks losing a shot at 16-0 but when we loss AB that's when it truly took a hit imo even tho hope was held out (Losing Andrews and Dev didn't help either) there always 2020 for a crack it again especially if we get AB again. For the anti 19-0ers some of us will never quit bit all in all I see 7 in Feb. Sanu is a hit we need Harry to click and we are money.
New phone who dis?

Wait, Mosslost was banned? I did notice him posting polls, where the poll question was "How long until this poll gets deleted?"

Edit: sorry, I see you've responded to this question numerous times.

I’ve been suspecting some foul play with him too. That stairway to seven guy is FourierSeries. I hope he was able to scrounge up $1k in the last couple of years to pay off his bet on here.

ghosts.jpg

Wait, Mosslost was banned? I did notice him posting polls, where the poll question was "How long until this poll gets deleted?"

Edit: sorry, I see you've responded to this question numerous times.
Wait, WTF?! I'm the weekly pick winner?! Shame that the only real gambling I did this week was to bet my entire (small) betting account on the Pats to win (moneyline).

smokenzee dopen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference