PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have trouble folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Matt Cassel likes the boy-band INSYNC.

just saw it on Patriots All Access i was like WTF??

oww, its a good thing its not the N'SYNC band....

if it were, cassel would surely fail as an NFL Qb

He and a bunch of his teammates sang a Backstreet Boys song in public at a charity event, so this comes as a surprise?

If listening to that music, or Madonna, Britney Spears or Culture Club, gets him fired up for the game, put it on the stadium speakers. I'd suffer through it to get the W.

Hopefully we can say Bye, Bye, Bye to him after he stinks it up in San Fran today.

Hopefully we can say Bye, Bye, Bye to him after he stinks it up in San Fran today.

Since you'll be watching your JETS play instead, we'll let you know how it turns out for the Pats. Check back in here after the game.

Remember when people used to make fun of Brady for his looks or his magazine picture shoots?

Since you'll be watching your JETS play instead, we'll let you know how it turns out for the Pats. Check back in here after the game.

I hate the Jets. Eric Mangini reached an all-time NFL scum level with ratting on the man who made him last year and they have a group of fans who sexually harass women at games.

I have no problem with Brett though, he's just a great quarterback who happens to be on a team I don't like. But I guess that's being a Jets "fan" here.

No doubt the ESPN boards are bemoaning the loss of such witty threads as this one.

Hmmmm...on CBS, Cassel is an awful lot of "I" when they won...and "we" when they lost.

No "I" in team, Matt.

No doubt the ESPN boards are bemoaning the loss of such witty threads as this one.

you want witty all the time that would be pretty lame.

there is something seriously wrong when your QB, your leader, likes NSYNC. Thats like worse than looking into a nfl college prospect's background and finding out he has a criminal record.

there is something seriously wrong when your QB, your leader, likes NSYNC. Thats like worse than looking into a nfl college prospect's background and finding out he has a criminal record.

Great self satire!

Last edited:

Makes a lot of sense...perfect logic...

Yeah, but what about that blonde he was dancing with?

He wont be back...guaranteed, unless Cassel blows up, and I don;t see that happening as it hasn't yet. Anybody blaming MC for all that went wrong VS Miami doesn;t know how to look at both sides of the ball.

I just want witty from you once... just ONCE on this board. You offer nothing, you are 12 and you openly root against the pats while "hoping" you are wrong. SHUTUP

uh oh, must mean he stinks. he kinda looks like lance bass

You offer nothing, you are 12 and you openly root against the pats while "hoping" you are wrong. SHUTUP

This is ridiculous! What about the poster's rants on Chad Jackson, whom the Pats had the audacity to cut without checking with the poster? ;)

Agree with you on your last point but doubt if immature kids have the patience to read and comprehend. :snob:

Last edited:
So what if he likes NSYNC or whatever. Just cause he's not cool doesn't mean squat. He's not your friend, he's just the QB of your team. He doesn't know you and you probably wouldn't like him if you hung out.

Brady is an open metrosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that. I think he carries a 'purse' of some kind with his metrosexual stuff in it. What are you going to do, not watch the pats because of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back