PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have to go 13-3 next year for Brady's winning percentage to increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB12TheGoat

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
To put this into context, Brady would have to go 3-27 the rest of his career to have the same winning percentage as Manning. And 3-60 to have the same winning percentage as Favre. Montana would have had to have gone 66-5 to tie brady's winning percentage.

And win all 3 playoff games.

Otherwise his playoff win % goes down.

Well many are talking 19-0 so I guess that won't be a problem, huh. Anyway, not bad for an overrated system QB with so-so arm strength and no athleticism. :D

good find, that's incredible. Fun with statistics.

It's crazy too because the sample size is rediculous. Anyways this team is looking 14-2 if they sleep walk through the regular season.

Do better than 13-3???

challenge-accepted-meme.jpg

Brady has had to go 13-3 for most of his career to improve his career winning percentage. He has had a winnng percentage better than 75% (12-4) for a while.

Most of us think Brady will be great at 40. What we don't know is if he will be great at 41 and beyond. Its hard for me to envision Brady having a season like Manning did his last year. I just can't see Brady sucking. But he will eventually, my guess is he will start to look pedestrian at the age of 43.

Last edited:
Most of us think Brady will be great 40. What we don't know is if he will be great at 41 and beyond. Its hard for me to envision Brady having a season like Manning did his last year. I just can't see Brady sucking. But he will eventually, my guess is he will start to look pedestrian at the age of 43.
I think he will start to decline around 46

We should all take a moment to acknowledge how utterly ridiculous it is that we're able to joke like this without actually joking at all, because that's how great he is at the winning thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back