PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have to go 13-3 next year for Brady's winning percentage to increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many little things can go wrong during a game or season. And Brady keeps winning despite that. Amazing player.

I HATE it when I'm late to a thread and somebody beats me to my response.
tm170407.gif

It's crazy too because the sample size is rediculous. Anyways this team is looking 14-2 if they sleep walk through the regular season.
The thing is, we haven't won it as a wild card yet.

Crazy, unexpected things happen in any given season, and maybe it won't happen for a few years, but I have total confidence that if we're in that situation where we finish 10-6 and have to go on the road, we can still go all the way. It's been done many times before.

First NFL world problems.

Andrew Luck is still the best QB in the NFL currently, and Papa Manning will win his 6th MVP next year.

If we go 10 and 6, but sweep the afc east and win the bowl, then that is enough for me!

Brady's stats are nice, but the most important stat of all is another ring and another banner..

I think he will start to decline around 46
So hard to call. This is uncharted territory. Sometimes (in other sports) these freaks of nature decline gracefully, sometimes they disappear overnight. I certainly hope we don't bet the farm entirely on Brady reprising the role of Methuselah. But I also think Brady may well be one to age gracefully.

So hard to call. This is uncharted territory. Sometimes (in other sports) these freaks of nature decline gracefully, sometimes they disappear overnight. I certainly hope we don't bet the farm entirely on Brady reprising the role of Methuselah. But I also think Brady may well be one to age gracefully.

I wonder how much of this can be explaineded by science and testing. Reflexes, cellular growth, recovery time, strength, speed, and flexibility. Curious how much of these baselines are studied by the Patriots and other NFL teams, or if it just s really obvious observation. I have to believe the Patriots are observing Brady much like the USSR did with Ivan Drago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News