PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We. Have. Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Dennard & Ryan can absorb anything they can from Revis, especially Dennard. He's a solid #2 already and many CBs make a big leap in year three. (Peterson, Revis, Haden, etc) Learn from the master. :) Maybe he'll even show Arrington a thing or two. :D

Not only that, but it will push the WR's and QB a lot harder in practice too.

The level of competition in practice will go to an even higher level. I would imagine Brady won't want to be picked off by an Ex-Rival too much in practice which will motivate him more than ever in practice.

I wonder how many people i will see at the home games this year with his jersey on....not many i would assume. If they are smart since it's a 1 year deal.

I wonder how many people i will see at the home games this year with his jersey on....not many i would assume. If they are smart since it's a 1 year deal.

He'll be here for 3 to 4.

Book it

He'll be here for 3 to 4.

Book it

Until he has a long term deal...it's pretty stupid to buy his jersey. Once he gets it..then you can buy it and have it at least last for a few years (hopefully)

Until he has a long term deal...it's pretty stupid to buy his jersey. Once he gets it..then you can buy it and have it at least last for a few years (hopefully)

It's stupid to buy any player's jersey. They're all transitory, after all.

Only jersey I own of a current player is Brady.

When is the revis press conference ?.

It's stupid to buy any player's jersey. They're all transitory, after all.

On a side note, I do marvel at how well the apparel manufacturers have marketed player jerseys. For several years after they first became available it was considered to be the ultimate fashion blunder for an adult to wear one; it was considered to be something appropriate only for those up to about age 12 or so.

Somehow the clothing companies were able to completely transform that image, to the point where some would actually openly question if a person was a "real" fan if he didn't own multiple player jerseys. If nothing else it was a well conceived and perfectly executed game plan. There are enough sales that Nike comfortably pays the NFL $1,100,000,000 for a five year contract; in 2012 former license holder Reebok paid $250 million to be the NFL's official licensee, and that year the company sold $500 million worth of NFL apparel.

Not bad at all for something that at one time was looked down upon as being the epitome of something only a total dork would wear.

Only jersey I own of a current player is Brady.

I got a Ridley, Mayo and McCourty along with my Brady.
Love Ridley and MAyo and the McCourty was on sale!

I def bought his jersey already. I normally only buy if you won a SB with us.. (Vrabel, Bruschi, Law, Warren, Brown, Dillon)

guys....we still have Revis :D

Revis-Island-Navy-Back-Logo.jpg

It never gets old saying that. I still can't believe we got Revis. When is the press conference ? .

They don't do press conferences down in Foxboro for FA signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes