PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We can still win 3 out of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I personally already rank 4 appearances out of 5, and winning 3 of them, with 3 out of 4.

While we're at it, let's do 19-0 as well.

Completely ruin every fan base.
At this point in his career, 19-0 for TB would be a hard thing to not want to just drop the mic and walk out on top after. Walking away from a potential 3-peat would also, of course...

Let's do it and see what happens!

This team was so inconsistent : penalties, dumb decisions... and then somehow everything clicked. A very “we have a shot” type crew. So, while I’d be surprised if NE repeats, I have to admit that it is most def not out of the question... there are enough leaders, winners, and tough SOBs in NE that anything is possible.

The way these super bowls have been setting up are like the star trek movies.

Even good
Odd bad

2014,2016,2018. Hopefully they buck the trend and break out the 3 of 4 in the odd year. Every two years is pretty freaking awesome though.

The way these super bowls have been setting up are like the star trek movies.

Even good
Odd bad

2014,2016,2018. Hopefully they buck the trend and break out the 3 of 4 in the odd year. Every two years is pretty freaking awesome though.

Or maybe in even years BB and Brady are Shatner and Nimoy, in odd years Pine and Quinto?

6 Super Bowls in 18 years. That is essentially 1 sb per 3 years since 2001.

9 super bowl appearances in 18 years. Essentially 1 every 2 years lol

Brady has never gone more than 2 consecutive years as a starter without a sb appearance.

These numbers are already just incredible.
I understand why you’d include 2000 since BB and Brady were together in the first year, but they’ve actually only needed 17 yrs to win 6 SBs.

2001 season—2018 season

Or, if you prefer:

Feb.3, 2002–Feb.3, 2019

The same thought crossed my mind after we lost to Phila last year, thinking at first we lost the opportunity to go 3 of 4, then realized if we win SB 53 & 54, we still go 3 of 4.

Also, doing this would set or tie a bunch of other records folks have mentioned in this thread.

In the end, i am so glad that this version of the pats have their three rings. :).

Quick run down I hope I get it right.
Breaking the tie this year and getting 7 would mean we go to 4 straight only done by Bills. Going to 5 in 6. It would be 4 wins in 6 years something only Steelers have done. It would be another 3 out of 4 and another back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back