PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the last 2 games. Looking forward to this one. Road games are no gimme in the NFL. Tommy better have his laser focus back for this one.

This Redskins team might just be as bad as Miami. And that's no exaggeration on my part. They are dreadful.
They might be worse.

We know the Fish are trying to lose.
I think Washington is trying to win.

Will Gruden try the Bills blue print?

Billdos fans are delusional. We're not. The end. :D

Destroy the Foreskins!

Will Gruden try the Bills blue print?

Maybe if he had a defense that wasn't ranked

#26 in yards allowed
#31 in points allowed
#18 in pass yards allowed
#28 in rush yards allowed
#32 in 3rd downs allowed (They are allowing 63% on 3rd down. They are worse than the lophins by 5.2% )
#29 in 1st downs allowed
t-#2 in Passing TD allowed
#31 in sacks
#28 in passer rating

Tom has no choice. Gordon isn't reliable. Dorsett is a good complimentary receiver but can't seperate on the outside.

Harry will play significant snaps in the 2nd half and get those backshoulder throws

Brady was inaccurate yesterday. He had open guys and he was missing them.

Jay Gruden is on the brink of being fired. If we struggle on offense against this redskins team, I will be pretty worried.

It's funny how the Bills fans all thought Fouts was being pro-Patriots yesterday, when we all were thinking the opposite here...

That's how it always is. Fans tend to have selective hearing when listening to announcers.

I can’t stand teams that hold onto players that clearly don’t want to be there (Trent Williams). I love how coaches preach “good culture” and will get rid of bad seeds, unless they’re a star player.

Now Jacksonville turns down TWO first rounders!

Tom has no choice. Gordon isn't reliable. Dorsett is a good complimentary receiver but can't seperate on the outside.

Harry will play significant snaps in the 2nd half and get those backshoulder throws

Seriously where are you getting this from ?

From the passes that get tipped, or the ones where Gordon wins at the LOS but Brady can't even attempt a pass due to pressure ?

Just last week Gordon has once again shown how good his hands are when the ball actually arrives in a remotely catchable fashion.

My cousin is a diehard Redskins fan. Try and keep it under 60 ;)

Seriously where are you getting this from ?

From the passes that get tipped, or the ones where Gordon wins at the LOS but Brady can't even attempt a pass due to pressure ?

Just last week Gordon has once again shown how good his hands are when the ball actually arrives in a remotely catchable fashion.

more so talking about his availability for a full season.

My cousin is a diehard Redskins fan. Try and keep it under 60 ;)
My sister-in-law is one too. She's already annoying and overbearing, so a total beatdown is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes