PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to the Billdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Korey Cunningham time who should be somewhat up to speed by now he's a Big Boy. Of-course Sony just did this.:rolleyes:
We need the same 5 guys +TE and FB to have an opportunity to play together for several weeks. Lack of continuity impedes development where it is needed the most. Hopefully things will settle down (or we’ll be seeing more Sony/ Harris threads).

After a one week respite, it is sadly another week with Dan Fouts.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 4, 2019

CBS Early
04-CBS-E.png

Red: New England @ Buffalo - Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Blue: Cleveland @ Baltimore - Greg Gumbel, Trent Green
Green: Oakland @ Indianapolis - Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon
Yellow: Tennessee @ Atlanta - Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
Orange: LA Chargers @ Miami - Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS Late
04-CBS-L.png

Red: Minnesota @ Chicago - Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Blue: Jacksonville @ Denver - Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Fox Single
04-FOX.png

Early:
Red: Kansas City @ Detroit - Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis
Blue: Washington @ NY Giants - Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman
Orange: Carolina @ Houston - Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber
Late:
Green: Seattle @ Arizona - **** Stockton, Mark Schlereth
Yellow: Tampa Bay @ LA Rams - Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

Night Games
  • Thursday Night: Philadelphia @ Green Bay (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Dallas @ New Orleans (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (ESPN)
I will have to endure "Iron" Eagle and Dan the Scam Flouts. At least I can mute the TV!!

If Newhouse is out do we still keep Thuney at LG?

Worried about this game because our offense is still working out some kinks...right now we pass the ball better than we run it...and the Bills D is great in pass D. Their D-Line can be exploited...but would be helpful to have Wynn, a TE/FB to help out, and improved run blocking on the LOS.

The only comfort I have is the Patriots D. Gore is a piece of work....and I think Singletary will play too. Beyond that, their WR's are MUCH better than last year with John Brown and Cole Beasley added. They are working Dawson Knox into the offense with extra reps now... also their OL is upgraded over last year's line and Allen has actually been more accurate this year...

But I think the Pats D is up to it! I hope Gunner can flip the field on some returns and allow us some short drives. If we get up early...I like our chances in holding off Allen and the offense.

Worried about this game because our offense is still working out some kinks...right now we pass the ball better than we run it...and the Bills D is great in pass D. Their D-Line can be exploited...but would be helpful to have Wynn, a TE/FB to help out, and improved run blocking on the LOS.

The only comfort I have is the Patriots D. Gore is a piece of work....and I think Singletary will play too. Beyond that, their WR's are MUCH better than last year with John Brown and Cole Beasley added. They are working Dawson Knox into the offense with extra reps now... also their OL is upgraded over last year's line and Allen has actually been more accurate this year...

But I think the Pats D is up to it! I hope Gunner can flip the field on some returns and allow us some short drives. If we get up early...I like our chances in holding off Allen and the offense.

Bills great against the pass would like to see how they stack up against all our weapons especially on their back-end.

Mike Zimmer special (He lives off Mugs = double A blitz)

Expect a heavy dose of this, as the Bills will go after what they deem to be the weak spot in our OL,Karras.

The only chance they have of stopping this offense is to go after the age-old kryptonite for Brady: collapse his pocket up front so that he can't just step up if one of our OL loses a hat on hat battle.

One thing to note with the Bills is they are going to get better and better. I think Josh Allen is going to be a very Good QB in time he has escape-ability and throws very well on the run. I am sure BB will stress discipline in preparation this week we might not get a lot of sacks. But if we play our zones or do our jobs on D we should be fine but if we play undisciplined against a QB like Allen we will get burned. Their Offense is built around Allen and busted plays are apart of it and Bills WR's know if Allen is running around back there the play is far from over...D beware.

Last edited:
Never mind what’s going on elsewhere. If I’m a Pats media person..I’m scanning the stands to see which player’s wife/girlfriend has a particularly round tummy. That’s the insider info we crave.

I hope our TEs are ready to go. Bad enough losing Develin, but we get back Watson next week.

I feel like these are the types of games I get nervous about and the Pats just prove it to me one again. It comes down to the Oline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back