PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Miami...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami stinks it will be comfortably in hand before late in the 4th.
Let's hope you're right about that. Another consideration is that even while a game might seem "comfortably in hand" to fans, BB plays the percentages of score/remaining time in determining the opponent's chances of coming back -- however unlikely those chances might appear. That's why he seldom rests players and why I'd see him not substituting 'til very late in the game, if even then.

Another question: are you the former AndyJohnson under a new screen name?

You didn't know? There are tribes in Sumatra that know.:p
His profile indicates Ring6 joined in 2017, didn't Andy leave just recently? Or is this a matter of having duplicate accounts?

His profile indicates Ring6 joined in 2017, didn't Andy leave just recently? Or is this a matter of having duplicate accounts?
Dups in case of lost password

My ideal scenario is the Chiefs lose tonight and drop to the 4 seed. (do not believe Ravens losing out is realistic so not going there)
Chiefs and Texans win WC round
Pats beat Texans and Chiefs beat Ravens (I think Chiefs are only team capable of winning in Baltimore)
Pats beat Chiefs
Pats beat Saints (would love to see Brady/Brees)

The Chiefs are playoff failures. They'll have trouble getting past the wildcard round. Don't get your hopes up about them giving NE a home AFCCG.

Dups in case of lost password
If that's the case then he had been posting for a period of time under both accounts, which is weird. But it also would allow him to argue with himself and win every time. o_O

If that's the case then he had been posting for a period of time under both accounts, which is weird.
I dunno know. He needed to make sure he had someone to debate with?

NFL asking Pats for emails and texts in the filming of Bengals coaches backs on the sidelines. This isn't going to end well. What a joke.

NFL asking Pats for emails and texts in the filming of Bengals coaches backs on the sidelines. This isn't going to end well. What a joke.

Brady is going to have to upgrade his phone again just to keep them from getting their hands on his private correspondence with his wife (which would inevitably leak).

This was an evil genius plan to have an argument with himself and lose as Andy to prove he wasn't always right. Apparently Andy couldn't take the loss and left.

Wasn't that the Fairbanks quitting/firing/ I'm out/I'm in game??
Fairbanks had enough of the Sullivans and signed up with UColorado for 1979. When the Sullivans found out they suspended him for the final couple of games of the regular season or so, but then let him come back for the playoff game.

You can bet BB has this information posted in every defensive player's locker:

Miami will play hard and to win the game. I hope the bears do our dirty work tonight and win.

Let's hope you're right about that. Another consideration is that even while a game might seem "comfortably in hand" to fans, BB plays the percentages of score/remaining time in determining the opponent's chances of coming back -- however unlikely those chances might appear. That's why he seldom rests players and why I'd see him not substituting 'til very late in the game, if even then.

Another question: are you the former AndyJohnson under a new screen name?
I don’t like resting players.

editted typo

Last edited:
Miami will play hard but the Pats should be able to handle them easily and have the game in hand early 3rd quarter. One more week to get the offense humming then start preparing for playoffs.

Miami stinks it will be comfortably in hand before late in the 4th.
They've won a few games & been competitive (killing it ATS) in all for about 10-11 weeks now. Terrible roster but playing above their head for a while now. Last game of the year Flores will do w/e it takes to keep it close if he can.

They've won a few games & been competitive (killing it ATS) in all for about 10-11 weeks now. Terrible roster but playing above their head for a while now. Last game of the year Flores will do w/e it takes to keep it close if he can.
It won’t be close.

Don’t sleep on MIA. Fitzpatrick is just terrible enough to make things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes