PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re not losing to the team from hooterville ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember as a kid really enjoying watching Petticoat Junction...

tumblr_nfb1qy7u7g1qf6jy9o1_400.jpg

...no reason. :)
Yep nice dog

This will be unpopular, but having been born in NE and lived all over the country since, I can tell you that it is an indisputable fact that New England is a lot closer to Hooterville than it is to a New York or LA.

It’s funny to read threads like this knowing that NYers think anyone who lives north of Stamford are backwoods barefoot yokels who can’t speak English.

This will be unpopular, but having been born in NE and lived all over the country since, I can tell you that it is an indisputable fact that New England is a lot closer to Hooterville than it is to a New York or LA.

It’s funny to read threads like this knowing that NYers think anyone who lives north of Stamford are backwoods barefoot yokels who can’t speak English.
Truth.

Arrogant *****es

1. i dont know who she is
2. her looks can be a stand alone (though I'm sure there are more) reason to care
I’m going to sound old AF right now, but I much prefer the girls from the pic in Petticoat Junction, whatever the hell that is (a TV show, I gather).

It just seems weird to me that someone would link to her specific profile, so that was my point. Maybe @TomPatriot actually knows her or something. Just curious, that’s all.

Who is this chick and why do we care about her?

Some posters were admiring the women from an old TV series, Petticoat Junction, presumably because it represents KC (in a humorous way). I was merely bringing a more contemporary Kansan to light. Think of it as a community service. ;)

Admiring women is toxic masculinity.

They can speak English?

Maybe we’re closer to hooterville but they are closer to Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes