PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION WCGT Browns @ Steelers

Nice culture that Tomlin has created there:

So having your season end is ‘all good’ cuz the team that beat you will lose next week :rofl: :rofl: It’s crazy that management is ok with the kind of imbecilic behavior out of Tomlins players

Wow after watching that video of all those boobs in Cleveland, now I really want KC to kick butt.

Wow after watching that video of all those boobs in Cleveland, now I really want KC to kick butt.
WHY?!?

(I mean it's gonna happen anyway, but that's something for which we should never, Ever, EVER hope.)

No way! Will always root against KC. They’re trying to be the next us. Hopefully they learn it’s very tough to repeat.

WHY?!?

(I mean it's gonna happen anyway, but that's something for which we should never, Ever, EVER hope.)
Well, one, dancing in the streets naked over a wild card victory is stupid. I don't care how pathetic your team has been forever.

Two, I like Andy Reid.
Three, Mahomes deserves it, the guy is an amazing quarterback.

For the record I'm rooting for Buffalo in the AFC. And of course I'm rooting for Brady to destroy everything in his path on the way to #7.

Well, one, dancing in the streets naked over a wild card victory is stupid. I don't care how pathetic your team has been forever.

Two, I like Andy Reid.
Three, Mahomes deserves it, the guy is an amazing quarterback.

For the record I'm rooting for Buffalo in the AFC. And of course I'm rooting for Brady to destroy everything in his path on the way to #7.
1) I'll cut them some slack because it's their first PO victory in Exactly 25 years, and their first one on the road in 50 years (IIRC)!

2) **** Chumley.

3) And ESPECIALLY **** that boorish, entitled, maggot bastard...I honestly hope that Myles Garrett tears his knees in half.

I do agree that best-remaining-case is Brady destroying the Billdos in the SB.

Another @Rob0729 top four QB, Big Ben, melting down.

Fine you win. Replace Roethlisberger and Wilson with Deshaun Watson and Josh Allen and keep Brady at 5. Happy? Seriously, what is your obsession with this? Even you admitted that Brady isn't elite this year which means he is on the decline.

Again Brady on the decline still puts at or near the top of the next level of QBs after the top 3-4. He just cannot carry a bad team or an offense not clicking anymore.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back