PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION WCGT Browns @ Steelers

I think this game now just needs a buttfumble to be complete. :D

Next time any Steelers fans talk crap about another team how can you not bring this game up?

I think this game now just needs a buttfumble to be complete. :D
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

The FireTomlin hashtag is already comedy gold!

This was the most obvious result of the weekend after the mighty 16-0 steelers spent all season bumming themselves and rather than practice they spent all week dissing the browns.

good work mike Tomlin, you’ve outdone yourself on this one.

The Steelers have:
  • no QB
  • a poor OL
  • -$20+ million in cap space
They are toast

Also Bud Dupree and Smith Douchester are free agents. They will get worse before they get better, unless Ben does the right thing retires .... which he will not since he's set to make 41 mill.

I want to marry this game. Cleveland, please keep pace and hang 100 on these ****ers.
The Browns need to remember how long they’ve been a punchline and how many times the Steelers have beaten them over the last 20 years. Don’t get conservative, don’t take your foot off the gas. You want the Steelers to complain that you were classless and ran up the score.

Also Bud Dupree and Smith Douchester are free agents. They will get worse before they get better, unless Ben does the right thing retires .... which he will not since he's set to make 41 mill.
Do you know how many sexual assaults you can cover up and how many pints of Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food you can buy with $41M?

This was the most obvious result of the weekend after the mighty 16-0 steelers spent all season bumming themselves and rather than practice they spent all week dissing the browns.

good work mike Tomlin, you’ve outdone yourself on this one.
“The browns is the browns”

This is especially funny considering half of the Browns coaching staff is not even in the building.

Cleveland up 28-0 after the first quarter. Hire Chad O'Shea as new offensive coordinator.

Next time any Steelers fans talk crap about another team how can you not bring this game up?

There's also the Tebow game, that's my go - to but I might hafta change now

Reactions: sb1
OL is not good at all. Long night for Pitt.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back