Pick Results: NE: 82.5% at BUF: 17.5%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hilarious about his name.

No one has been quicker than Kelce to congratulate opponents and acknowledge the better team won…or to credit Gronkowski as being the prototype TE.

I just have no beef with this guy…everyone trash talks and gets fired up.

NashuaPats

In the Starting Line-Up
I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. There are videos of him pronouncing his name Kell-Cee. That’s really funny if he went along with the false pronunciation, dumb too.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

No one has been quicker than Kelce to congratulate opponents and acknowledge the better team won…or to credit Gronkowski as being the prototype TE.

Are you even a Pats fan? I think this post spills the beans.

WinstonSmith

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
This reminded me that the Secret of Kells was one of the better animated movies that I have watched with my daughter. The theater that we frequent has a full bar and serves food. Kells was only a 2 beer movie, the fewer beers the better the rating.

jah

Owner Of A Tactical Coffee Shop For Men
PatsFans.com Supporter
I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. There are videos of him pronouncing his name Kell-Cee. That’s really funny if he went along with the false pronunciation, dumb too.
I've done exactly that plenty of times. After a while you just get tired of correcting people, especially if you don't care that much.

jah

PatsFans.com Supporter

There are at least 2 guys on that team far more deserving of hate. My only real beef with Kelce, and it isn't his fault in any way, is that he really should just be considered a WR. Hell, it would even make him more money.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
There are at least 2 guys on that team far more deserving of hate. My only real beef with Kelce, and it isn't his fault in any way, is that he really should just be considered a WR. Hell, it would even make him more money.
Exactly. He is who he is from a body type and talent standpoint. We've had players like that here.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter

Way Way OT: Travis Kelce’s name

(j/k... a little... ...how long until training camp? ;) )

Last edited:

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up

"Way Way OT: Travis Kelce’a name"​

i didnt know he was Hawaiian/API... interesting

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
PatsFans.com Supporter
He was a hot head loudmouth earlier in his career but has certainly matured.

Still something about him that is unlikeable. Even during the golf touney this weekend. Not someone I'd want to play 18 with.

jah

PatsFans.com Supporter
I dont understand.
Your name is only one syllable.
It's Elijah, but I go by Jah these days specifically for this reason. The J in Elijah is silent and nobody ever remembers that, and I don't blame them, so I gave up.