PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watching games out of market

He
I can confirm this is working for me (though the Dev Tools 'trick' step wasn't, so I had to do a slight workaround with a geolocation-hiding Chrome browser extension). Pape suggested I do a step-by-step guide, but here's a Cliff Notes version for now:

1) install a geolocation-changing extension (I opted for one called Change Geolocation (Location Guard))
2) click the extension's Details button to open the details tab
3) click 'extension options' from the details tab
4) enter coordinates for New England as instructed in the other guide
5) close extension tabs
6) clear browser cache
7) sign in to Paramount Plus and find the live channels - you should see WBZ listed
8) if not, clear cache again and sign back in
Hey, is there an option for watching the local Fox affiliate, since it’s not on Paramount Plus?

Hey, is there an option for watching the local Fox affiliate, since it’s not on Paramount Plus?
I'm currently as clueless as you. Maybe someone else will chime in, or I'll break out of my procrastinating habits long enough to nose around the web myself and find out.

I'm currently as clueless as you. Maybe someone else will chime in, or I'll break out of my procrastinating habits long enough to nose around the web myself and find out.
It looks like maybe foxsports.com, but you have to have a cable account?

It looks like maybe foxsports.com, but you have to have a cable account?
Definitely doesn't look to be of much use to a cable cutter. I do have YoutubeTV but it appears to get location from account info rather than browser geolocation :confused:

Silver lining - if I read the schedule right this is the only game that's strictly Fox-affiliate based, so if all else fails I'll hold my nose with a one-off bad stream :haha:

Last edited:
get an Amazon stick...jailbreak it (illegal but c'mon...it's the emptiest threat in American history)...then search out web addresses that provide what you're looking for...

Howw do I download Fox on my Firestick?

How to Install FOX Sports App on Firestick?
  1. From the list of search results, select the FOX Sports.
  2. Once again, scroll down to the Apps & Games list on the following page and select FOX Sports.
  3. On the download page, click Get. The FOX Sports app should start downloading and soon get installed on your Firestick.

Vpn + crackstreams

Not that I'll be watching the Chiefs and Chargers game, but I'm trying to figure out why CBS chose to show the Ravens-Lions over Mahomes in my area (which isn't Michigan, the Midwest, or Maryland, DC, NoVa). Absurd.

He

Sorry for the late reply. But sign up for ipvanish or any VPN. Download the fox sports app onto firestick or go to fox.com on your laptop. Connect to a Boston server in the VPN and you will have the local fox channel in Boston. Works for Paramount plus as well.

Sorry for the late reply. But sign up for ipvanish or any VPN. Download the fox sports app onto firestick or go to fox.com on your laptop. Connect to a Boston server in the VPN and you will have the local fox channel in Boston. Works for Paramount plus as well.
Yep, that’s exactly what I did. But it refuses to Chromecast onto the tv. Man, they make it tough to watch these football games!

It works pretty good on the firestick.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back