PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watch out for Jump Ball Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand why someone from another fanbase decides to join an opposing teams fan forum to talk ****. get the **** out of here dude, have some self respect because we all know you are not going to be around if the pats win. people like you make me hate the internet.
What really gets me is that you were not a member of this board until 2012.

Ok pal. Find some other 13 years old to talk to about your panties.
Pal... lol.. That I am not. Nor 13 yrs old. But now that you have Identified your fetish, I will steer clear.

First off lets talk about the little group of words you have put together up above. Where did I name call?

Insinuating that people here are "morons" is probably pushing the limit a bit, I would imagine. That said, this kind of behavior will continue if people think you are simply here to stir the pot, which is exactly why I attempted to give you an honest effort at discussing some actual football. I think your comments were in response to some other comments aimed at you first, which is why I wanted to see if things got off on the wrong foot, or if you're just here to stir things up. No offense either way.

I think NE defense will be more of a challenge then that past. But I think our DL matching up to your OL is where this game is played. Suggs and doom on the outside and Williams and Ngata in the center will wreak havoc on the OL. Not to mention we are very deep on the front 7. They can rotate all day.

We all know what happens to even the best QB's once they take a few licks.

I agree that your DL poses quite a challenge. That said, some of the teams that you're making fun of (Jets, Bills, Dolphins, etc) are generally found in the top 5-10 defenses of the league in most seasons. It's their lack of being a complete football team that holds them back. That said, keep in mind that last season 3/4 teams finished .500 or better, so it's quite not the laughingstock division that you're making it out to be. This year saw the same thing....3/4 teams finished .500 or better.

After facing some very tough defensive fronts this year, BAL would certainly be in one of the groups near the top 3-5, so we'll have to see which team executes better. That's really what it'll come down to.

If Brady doesn't have sufficient time to get rid of the ball, they'll have to go to max protect packages with the usual 5 OL + another 1 or 2 TEs and/or a RB in the backfield to help pick things up. It will be a chess match, that's for sure. Honestly, I feel that our defense will help to cause a turnover or two to help win this game. Just my opinion. I expect a close game no matter what.

What really gets me is that you were not a member of this board until 2012.

Don't get all defensive, but what relevance does join date have? I joined in 2013, am I not allowed in this thread?

Pal... lol.. That I am not. Nor 13 yrs old. But now that you have Identified your fetish, I will steer clear.
Your mothers very upset with you. I might kick her out if you keep it up

I'll never understand why someone from another fanbase decides to join an opposing teams fan forum to talk ****. get the **** out of here dude, have some self respect because we all know you are not going to be around if the pats win. people like you make me hate the internet.
As one who was a regular poster on than other site for a decade, and generally go to to other web sites before big game, I give you several reasons.

First of all its fun to talk football with knowledgeable fans from other teams. Lloyd is a good example of what you hope to find. Second, you might just learn something. We know the Pats better than other fans. Why would it seem strange that a Ravens fan could offer some insights on their team that we might miss. Third its just different. LIke going to a new restaurant. I wish we were a bit more tolerant to opposing fans here. Be more welcoming perhaps. Give them some time to prove they have something interesting to offer, even if we disagree. Then if like with Raven 7 he proves to offer nothing substantial, send him back to his board and tell him to bring back the grown ups.

I wish we were a bit more tolerant to opposing fans here. Be more welcoming perhaps. Give them some time to prove they have something interesting to offer, even if we disagree. Then if like with Raven 7 he proves to offer nothing substantial, send him back to his board and tell him to bring back the grown ups.

I agree, Ken.

In some cases, we've seen great analysis from posters from other teams. In others, not so much (putting it lightly).

Some have a genuine love for the game and wish to discuss the finer nuances, and some just want to stir up ****--which is a shame.

I just want to know if Joey will be back to eat his crow if things don't turn out how he hopes, that's all...

Bell is an excuse.

If you think that we did not shut Ben down, then after the game ask Brady thinks of our front 7.
Kid , Your not giving us much here beyond fan boy bravado. You back to your board and bring back some grown ups who can intelligently discuss this game. Recess is over.

Bell is an excuse.

If you think that we did not shut Ben down, then after the game ask Brady thinks of our front 7.

I see you've now been banned from this board. Can't say you weren't given several chances and that the posters here were constantly inviting you to give us a good informative discussion.

Enjoy whatever 7-11 you were typing away at.

You were asked several times by several posters to give us a good analysis of what you see from your side, and all you did was yap.

Thanks, but no thanks. Hopefully we'll get someone else here at some point this week who is a Ravens fan who can contribute from that perspective.

Should be a pretty good game. Ravens have a lot of talent, I think they underperformed during the season. I'm concerned with all the shenanigans about this Dallas PI the officials are going to be flag happy.

I just want to see the teams battle without much influence from the refs.

Oh boy. Here we go. The ratbirds bravado from their site finally spills over. I do believe they have taken first place of the latest chest pounding idiots. I've been lurking their boards. The Pats fans have been civil. But the attacks were bound to boil over. One big win and they are world beaters. Hey ravens fans. Your done. See you next year.

Yes, I was over there today too.

Not much info to be gleaned there either. But it is obvious they have some strong inferiority complex to Bostonians. Every other post is about how arrogant Bostonians are. They should get some help for that. I live down here (thankfully, closer to DC now) and I can vouch that Baltimore fans are still pretty butt hurt over Camden Yards consistently being Fenway South.

....plus it IS....Baltimore, after all. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
sorry for your rude reception and unwarranted banning Raven007. You wouldn't want to be here for very long anyway. We're all stupid, redneck racists who hate wife beaters and murderers. If the AFC East is something you wish to get involved in I suggest THIS board. You will find a home immediately with the rest of the extremely knowledgeable fans of the NY Jets.

https://newyorkjetshampur.forums.net/board/5/new-york-jets-runway-24

As one who was a regular poster on than other site for a decade, and generally go to to other web sites before big game, I give you several reasons.

First of all its fun to talk football with knowledgeable fans from other teams. Lloyd is a good example of what you hope to find. Second, you might just learn something. We know the Pats better than other fans. Why would it seem strange that a Ravens fan could offer some insights on their team that we might miss. Third its just different. LIke going to a new restaurant. I wish we were a bit more tolerant to opposing fans here. Be more welcoming perhaps. Give them some time to prove they have something interesting to offer, even if we disagree. Then if like with Raven 7 he proves to offer nothing substantial, send him back to his board and tell him to bring back the grown ups.

That's not what this raven fan is, hes like the manager of a burger king taking a whopper into a 5 star restaurant and shouting "this steak sucks this whopper is way better, 2482198498189892,290129,123,213321 see"

Agree.

Second is Brees with 5-3, with one road win. Brady is 4-5, with zero road wins.

Brady has 2 road wins. @ PIT (2004), @ SD (2006). If you count PIT in 2001 that's 3 road wins, although he didn't finish that game.

Ravens best offense is throwing to 35 yr old Steve Smith. Good luck throwing to Revis Island.

24 - 9 NE

Ravens best offense is throwing to 35 yr old Steve Smith. Good luck throwing to Revis Island.

24 - 9 NE

Yes, as much as we're hearing about the Ravens DL (and for fair reasons), I believe that our defense can cause a turnover or two and help to make the difference there.

That aspect doesn't seem to be getting too much attention, but hey---who doesn't like being the underdog, even when you're technically 7 pt favorites? LOL

No prediction thread yet, but since others are chiming in.. I feel like the Pats are ready to unleash on these punks and post a 40-20 score. Flacco - 135 pass yards, 45 PI yards, 1 TD, 2 INT (+1 more in garbage time).

The only thing your QB is good at is throwing deep to get PI calls. Can't even move the ball like a real QB(Brady,Manning,Rodgers)

Can we stop this nonsense? If we're talking about Brady/Manning, it's always "yeah Peyton has better regular season stats but Tom is better in the playoffs." Now, we flip the script--Flacco has a better postseason record than Brady, better postseason QB rating, and has flat outplayed him the last 3 times in the postseason. Get out of here with that crap that he's not a "real QB"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents