PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt li

I listened to the entire post game show on EEI with Smerlas and Pete...despite the usual number of wacky calls, there was NOT ONE mention of this supposed "real bad Randy thing!!!!!!" brought up by ANYBODY...not even Steve From Fall River...the most negative Patriots fan in existence

So you listened to the postgame with Pete and Smerlas - - the Woodward and Bernstein of Foxboro.

Yeah, that would override someone's eyewitness account from 50 feet away.

It may not be a bad thing either. Maybe Moss was po'd at the officials for not calling a PI? Perhaps he wanted the coaches to complain about the DB's handslapping? Who knows. The OP merely wrote his observation about what was happening at that moment.

Last edited:
Re: Was 4th row behind Pats bench today...saw something that Moss did that I didnt li

Randy Moss is the man. Sorry he doesnt dance for you ever single week.

Maybe he wanted to go for the TD? The guy is a winner, plain and simple. I'm sure Brady's done exactly the same before. It's about belief and passion.

Just watch the Colts, whenever they are in 4th and short Manning always wants to go for it, even in FG range, and you'll see him pulling his chin strap off, shaking his head, mouthing etc etc.

It's a side I want to see from the players.

Yup...better that then to be content or complacent.

I know EXACTLY what Brady to Moss was looking at, as from across the field I had my binocs on him at that time. He was jawing with who I believe to be his receivers coach and seemed to me to be making a case to throw him the damn ball. As a matter of fact, he went to the end of the bench, sat down, but when the "D" was coming up with a three and out, he got up on 3rd down, ran and grabbed his helmet already to get right back out there. He wasn't sulking I didn't feel it was a tantrum or anything, just a player reacting to the games ups and downs, I thought it is more passion than anger, certainly not divisive.

It is what it is, when it is time to smile & dance, Randy will do just that, when it is right to get the game face on and get into the game with his teammates. there is no fiercer competitor that Randy Moss.

Some posters remind me of the wife nobody wants, won't listen to reason, knows it all, is always *****ing and is never happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST