PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vontaze Burfict released by the Bengals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The browns might pick him up lol!
That be funny...

Vontaze Burfict to Oakland

Just 3 years ago burfict basically tried to end AB’s life, now teammates

Couldn’t think of a better place for him. I wouldn’t want that guy here. He’s a human flag machine

Just 3 years ago burfict basically tried to end AB’s life, now teammates
Gonna be some great storylines on “Hard Knocks,” this summer. It may be the best one yet.

He was right. Burfict went undrafted.

To most people he went undrafted because of character concerns (they were right too). Mayock was calling out his talent.

To most people he went undrafted because of character concerns (they were right too). Mayock was calling out his talent.
Just reading....he had 16 personal fouls at ASU. 16! Plus his pro day/combine were train wrecks.

I'm not convinced Mayock will do well in OAK.

Vonteze Burfect: Most overrated LB in the NFL.

He’s the Gary Brackett of this generation. Put him in a scheme that makes him actually have to cover ground and he’ll get exposed by his lack of speed. Like he does on most Sundays, he lost his mind the last time the Bengals played the Pats because he could not defend Gronk.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced Mayock will do well in OAK.
No need to hedge as far as i'm concerned -- this duo is going to be a disaster. It's going to rock when the 2020 first that they got from Chicago is only 6 or 7 picks ahead of the second rounder they gave the Bears in that trade.

The one really good move Gruden has made is the Cooper trade, but every few years Jerruh trades for Joey Galloway or Roy Williams or Amari because Jerruh is a dumb guy. So that is a blind squirrel situation. Gruden will just blow the picks anyway, like he did in Tampa and like he did drafting Kolton Miller last year. This is a ****show and it's going to be so funny to watch.

cincy finally woke up? first lewis now this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes