PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Volin proves once and for all that he doesn't like the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly my point. He doesn't love what he's doing, it's a chore to him.

You can love what you're doing and still appreciate a day off. The Patriots played on Thursday. So, today, Volin can watch football all day without having to cover it.

Volin's a ****ty reporter, and he doesn't belong in the Boston market, but this is a nothing burger.

That's exactly my point. He doesn't love what he's doing, it's a chore to him.
work is work. It is actually likely quite a lot of work. It's rare when people have fun at work.

Trolls gonna troll so hard.

Lol why follow him? Genuinely curious? I couldn't tell you anything abt half these people or what they do/say. I'd never hear abt them besides threads like this or the Rob Parker thread.

If they're that bad why not just ignore them? Guilty pleasure?

It’s just MCI being MCI.

I don’t mind so much his antagonism. Borges, Felger, etc are antagonists. What’s different about him is that he is also incompetent.

The MCI is simply a cheaper product.

Otto Graham has a 78.8% and Brady has exactly 78.0%, 213 wins and 60 losses as a starter.

This buffoon can’t even troll without being incompetent.

You can love what you're doing and still appreciate a day off. The Patriots played on Thursday. So, today, Volin can watch football all day without having to cover it.

Volin's a ****ty reporter, and he doesn't belong in the Boston market, but this is a nothing burger.

But isn't he their NFL Reporter? I haven't paid attention to the Globe in a couple of years but that's how I remember it.

But isn't he their NFL Reporter? I haven't paid attention to the Globe in a couple of years but that's how I remember it.

Evidently, no one told the MCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey