PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Visting Boston - possible first Celtics home game

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
So next month I'll be visiting Boston as my wife has a conference at Harvard.

I'm not really a Celtics fan but I certainly respect their history and loved seeing the Lakers go down last year.

Some questions:

Does the TD Boston Garden have tours of the arena? I know Fenway Park has tours and have already done that one.

Is the original Boston Garden still around? or was it demolished and the new arena is in the same location? Is it still open and are there tours?

I'd like to go the Nuggets game on 11/13 but won't be heartbroken if I can't. What is a good strategy to buy cheap tickets a day or two before the game?

I'll be going to the Pats - Jets game on Thursday night but also want to watch Sunday football at a good bar in the Cambridge area. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

So next month I'll be visiting Boston as my wife has a conference at Harvard.

I'm not really a Celtics fan but I certainly respect their history and loved seeing the Lakers go down last year.

Some questions:

Does the TD Boston Garden have tours of the arena? I know Fenway Park has tours and have already done that one.

Is the original Boston Garden still around? or was it demolished and the new arena is in the same location? Is it still open and are there tours?

I'd like to go the Nuggets game on 11/13 but won't be heartbroken if I can't. What is a good strategy to buy cheap tickets a day or two before the game?

I'll be going to the Pats - Jets game on Thursday night but also want to watch Sunday football at a good bar in the Cambridge area. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
no the old garden is long gone. they built the new place at the same spot. i would stay out of cambridge unless you like comunist. celtics tickets? all i can say is good luck. sorry but thats the best i can do. if you want to watch the sunday game i would go down to patriots place in foxboro.

Last edited:
If you are interested in balconey seats, I may be able to help you out.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back