PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince Wifork named honary captain against KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots are coming out with the big guns, locked and loaded, tonight....

There's also a theory that the Pats win it ALL with Wilfork being involved in ANY sort of playoff game.

Go big or go home......

With Big Vince, the Pats ALWAYS go big.

Love this.

I immediately thought of something else when I read the title of this thread...
I was expecting different too.
giphy.gif

Me seeing this thread title “ Oh wow, on the Pats forum..I guess we mean a lot to him”...... you have my support- we’ve got your back bud!! ;)

Imagine this headline on the Bills forum... They'd probably offer to throw sex toys at me ‍♂️.

Among my biggest sports fanatasies number one is probably a film session with Bill Belichick.

But somewhere in the top five, at least, is barbecue with Vince. With autographed denim overalls as a parting gift.

My first unconcussed thought was it makes sense considering how ugly his wife is.

Why talk about somebody's wife?

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a liquor fueled dig at whichever teammate made the original comment about vince's wife. Was from a radio show in Houston years ago, maybe ted Johnson?

"Honorary" Captain? Give him a uniform and make him a defensive captain! Even 15-20 plays could make a huge difference in the game.

It'll be good to see Big Vince again.

"Honorary" Captain? Give him a uniform and make him a defensive captain! Even 15-20 plays could make a huge difference in the game.

It'll be good to see Big Vince again.

Yeah, I was gonna say, bet the big fella could still move the pile if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back