PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

viewing preseason games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustcover

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
With the announcement that NFL Network will not be telecasting any of the Patriots preseason games, for fans outside the New England area, what are some of the online options?

With the announcement that NFL Network will not be telecasting any of the Patriots preseason games, for fans outside the New England area, what are some of the online options?
You’ve gotta go around back, use the double-secret knock, and slip me a 20 dollar bill.

I just catch the replays on NFLN. They usually air it within 12 hours post-game and I just DVR it...and fast forward through them all...especially the 4th game.

I guess replays on NFLN will be the way to go. PATS game replay is on at 1:00 p.m. on Friday so I'll give it a try.

I guess replays on NFLN will be the way to go. PATS game replay is on at 1:00 p.m. on Friday so I'll give it a try.
Yeah, there’s little reason for paying for the preseason games when you’re able to watch them all for free the next day.

If you have Instagram, follow the page called “pats.zone” He live streams ALL games (preseason, reg. season & playoffs). During a game, just click the spinning “live” avatar at the top left. Hasn’t let me down in 2 years. This is probably the only way to watch for free.

Edit:

“Patsperfect” on Instagram has a live stream up right now.

Last edited:

33d.jpg

If you have Instagram, follow the page called “pats.zone” He live streams ALL games (preseason, reg. season & playoffs). During a game, just click the spinning “live” avatar at the top left. Hasn’t let me down in 2 years. This is probably the only way to watch for free.

I can confirm it's not the only way, but one of the safer ways that I'll be sure to try if/when the streams I use go down.

You can usually find a good stream through Reddit if you're so inclined.

Once the regular season gets underway, does NESN televise all the Patriots' games, home and away?

I do the gamepass thing every year using a temporary email addy, and cancel before you have to pay, but like others have mentioned, they're tough to watch and you can probably find a free stream on Reddit (which is what I'm doing this year after watching every Red Sox game I wanted to from Central Florida).

Once the regular season gets underway, does NESN televise all the Patriots' games, home and away?

I don't live in Boston anymore, but during the regular season the Pats are only on CBS (Mostly), FOX (When playing a NFC team usually), NBC (Thurs/Sun nite), and ESPN (Mon Nite).

cheap fire stick and you tube will get you any games you want feel free to send me a PM

Replay is on NFLN Friday @ 1 pm EST

Games on CBS, NBC, (Fox ?) should be viewable on the internet with those stations apps
if you have a cable provider and using that login.

I think Patriots.com is live streaming the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News