PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Rex Ryan Curses at a Fan Who Tells Him, 'Belichick is Better' Than He Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawlz....i love beating the jets

Imagine living deep behind jets lines in the dirty jerz and watching all of the little jet fans moop around.:rocker:

esp when they all talked crap allllll weeeeeek

Eh, as he should have.
Some fan shouts at a player or coach on the way out, why not give it back. I didn't watch the clip. You know how wrapped up we get, how personal we take this stuff. How about if it's your job, it's all you do. These guys aren't robots.

If your image is control, it's not the right thing. Is his team going to question the actions of this coach? Don't think so.

Going into the stands? No-no.
Responding to a heckler? No problem.

Really? That will be so ridiculous.

There's no freedom of speech for professional athletes. They don't seem to care much about it when it comes to getting it dealt with in CBAs.

True, yet not all that surprising. The NFL will use it as a way to say they are protecting fans from verbal abuse or something. It is so stupid. It is a football game. A bunch of losers dress up like the team, get drunk, and act like idiots.

When I heard about this that was my first reaction as well. Then I thought it over and when you think about it, the NFL has to do something. See if they don't their setting a precedent that could be extremely costly to their product and that's the bottom line. It's not like they wanna see coaches or players on national television screaming obscenities at hecklers. I know that's not what happened, but I have a feeling they go with a zero tolerance policy for this type of thing that has less do do with morality and everything to do with protecting their own investment.

Bud Adams got fined a quarter million for giving the one-finger salute.

Rex better hope Adam Sandler paid him well because he will need it. In fact, a worse punishment for Rex rather than a six figure fine may be to make him watch Sandler's new movie.

I need to watch what I say then because Shut the f up is a standard response from me when anybody tries to rile me up.

Is Shut up an insult or is it because of the F word? We as a society are so ingenuous, we act like we are protecting kids from profanity, yet what will stop them from using it when they grow up? I came from a strident religious home and now I curse more than Deb Morgan in Dexter.

I need to watch what I say then because Shut the f up is a standard response from me when anybody tries to rile me up.

Is Shut up an insult or is it because of the F word? We as a society are so ingenuous, we act like we are protecting kids from profanity, yet what will stop them from using it when they grow up? I came from a strident religious home and now I curse more than Deb Morgan in Dexter.

Liar! No one swears more than Deb Morgan on Dexter.

Is'nt this the second occasion Rex was caught on film cursing at fans? Wasn't he filmed giveing the finger to fans at a MMA bout last year and fined for it. This would be a second offence in a year. Wonder what the fine will be for a second offence especialy during an NFL game.

I was thinking the same thing -- SECOND OFFENSE. A $100k fine and one-game suspension should suffice. He also should issue a public apology and promise to never, ever again be a profane blowhard. :singing: Also, he should be forced to hire Tony Dungy as tutor for lessons in morality and etiquette.

Last edited:
Bill cursed at Mason... Just saying.

Big, big difference. That was between two individuals in a then-exclusive workplace setting. Wrecks publicly swore at fans within earshot of dozens if not hundreds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back