PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Final Episode of “Tom vs. Time” Announced With New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s partly correct. The only thing is the Guerrero had his treatment room taken away apparently. Now, only tb12 center and like some room somewhere can be used. It’s kinda convolluted
Belichick stripped Guerrero of his in-house privileges except w.r.t. Brady. So Brady can be treated in a (private!) room in the main team facilities but the rest of Guerrero's NE clients have to go over to the TB12 facility.

Belichick stripped Guerrero of his in-house privileges except w.r.t. Brady. So Brady can be treated in a (private!) room in the main team facilities but the rest of Guerrero's NE clients have to go over to the TB12 facility.

Right, I knew it was something like that. Kinda weird

Right, I knew it was something like that. Kinda weird
Well, I'm guessing that Belichick wanted to turf out Guerrero altogether, but Brady protested enough to force Belichick to make an exception for him.

Unfortunately was listening to 98.5 yesterday afternoon, and Bertram was dissecting the comments of Chopra from a podcast on this subject, they played the same thing over and over again as if the more they did it, the more it would add to their conspiracy theory that #12 was walking away this year...

Today Bertram promised he would play the Chopra Podcast backward to find out the true meaning of what Chopra really meant;););)

It all gets so absurd in the minds of the idiots on the airwaves.. there has to be some hidden message there somewhere..
I think the hidden messsge is that Tom Brady isn’t happy, and that’s not good news for us or for the organization. There certainly seems to be something to the change or restriction of Guerrero, and that may also web off to Gronkowski, too.

That’s not even bringing into account the fact that they could both use some financial motivation. There’s no disputing this any longer. They’ve both given strong hints regarding their displeasure.

I think the hidden messsge is that Tom Brady isn’t happy, and that’s not good news for us or for the organization. There certainly seems to be something to the change or restriction of Guerrero, and that may also web off to Gronkowski, too.

That’s not even bringing into account the fact that they could both use some financial motivation. There’s no disputing this any longer. They’ve both given strong hints regarding their displeasure.

Is his "unhappiness" magnified by Giselle's desire to have him home more than he is now??

Difficult to financially motivate when there is not a lot of money to spend..

BB has to lighten up..you have the greatest QB of all time at 40 who believes in a certain training method...let him do what he wants where he wants.

Never got the impression that Guerrero and Tom were at odds with the Pats Training staff, but when other players deviated from the prescribed way of how they do things and became defiant.. it got messy.

Is his "unhappiness" magnified by Giselle's desire to have him home more than he is now??

Difficult to financially motivate when there is not a lot of money to spend..
I have a hard time drawing a conclusion based on Gisele’s desires because it appears as though Tom is still in charge of his decisions, but if/when Tom begins to sit on the fence about it and is openly crafting his docuseries to end on a note like that, I think Gisele’s desires could factor more into the decision than they previously had.

If Brady is feeling unhappy and under appreciated, he would be more likely to give in to Gisele’s nagging. As far as the money goes, there’s plenty of money for an extension. Actually, it could even lower his current cap hit and free up more money. The same goes with Gronk.

I have a hard time drawing a conclusion based on Gisele’s desires because it appears as though Tom is still in charge of his decisions, but if/when Tom begins to sit on the fence about it and is openly crafting his docuseries to end on a note like that, I think Gisele’s desires could factor more into the decision than they previously had.

If Brady is feeling unhappy and under appreciated, he would be more likely to give in to Gisele’s nagging. As far as the money goes, there’s plenty of money for an extension. Actually, it could even lower his current cap hit and free up more money. The same goes with Gronk.

Do not disagree with the money part, but in a marriage when your spouse disagrees with what you are doing either explicitly or implicitly it can wear on you.. or perhaps grate on you.. or perhaps wear you down..

Also think money does not solve everything..

Do not disagree with the money part, but in a marriage when your spouse disagrees with what you are doing either explicitly or implicitly it can wear on you.. or perhaps grate on you.. or perhaps wear you down..

Also think money does not solve everything..
Fine points, Darryl, although I think “feeling unappreciated” goes hand in hand with some of the hometown discounts and extra work they put in, particularly Tom.

It’s probably a little weird to see guys like Sam Bradford, Kirk Cousins, and Jimmy Garoppolo making more than you do, or signing big contracts with more guaranteed money than you ever received. In this case, I do think that giving him (or both he and Rob) some extra financial incentive/guaranteed money would be a good step in bringing things to a better place. I could be wrong, but it’s one of the first thoughts that pops into a lot of minds who have commented. We’ll have to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes