PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: End Zone Shot of Mac to Henry's TD

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Someone sent this to me earlier and I figured I'd post it here. It's a good view of Henry's touchdown:

While it is a great video, I can't fathom it being worth looking at the play through your phone screen rather than the real deal right in front of you.
100% agree. I'd much rather enjoy the moment!

...then later find the video online, turn it into a GIF, put a stupid caption on it and post it here. :excited:

Henry is one of those receivers who looks like he's running in slow motion, but gets separation because he's sneaky fast for his size and he knows how to run routes. The more he and Mac work together, the better they're going to look as a duo because they're both very precise.

If Mac can throw to both corners of the endzone (which he can) then the redzone offense should be unstoppable. Henry, Jonnu, Meyers, Bourne, Harris on the field. Agholor becomes less useful with the straightline speed. Good luck to a defense trying to cover Bourne, Jonnu, Meyers in the middle

If Mac can throw to both corners of the endzone (which he can) then the redzone offense should be unstoppable. Henry, Jonnu, Meyers, Bourne, Harris on the field. Agholor becomes less useful with the straightline speed. Good luck to a defense trying to cover Bourne, Jonnu, Meyers in the middle
Weren't you down on Bourne like 24 hours ago?

Throw was short, should have had more air into it.

Not going to panic yet, but there were a lot of downfield throws that were concerning in that game. Hopefully he works on it

How so? Maybe re-check and improve your reading comprehension ?
There's like 5 of you that all sound the same, running around like chicken little's over everything. If it wasn't you it was one of your clones, can't keep track.

Not going to panic yet, but there were a lot of downfield throws that were concerning in that game. Hopefully he works on it
You're saying that perfect TD throw dropped into the bucket was short?

You're saying that perfect TD throw dropped into the bucket was short?
It was still short, yes. It was almost deflected, despite Henry having a good amount of separation

I wouldn't have pointed it out if it wasn't for the other throws he made on the game that were similar

Looks like Bourne was even more open right down the middle. But I know that will happen on most plays.

maaaaaaaan shutcho ass up

It was still short, yes. It was almost deflected, despite Henry having a good amount of separation

I wouldn't have pointed it out if it wasn't for the other throws he made on the game that were similar
The pass was right on the money, he put in right in the dude's breadbasket. He two or three head scratchers that game and one that almost didn't get there because it needed about twice as much zip. But other than that, he was on the money.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back