PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Van Noy and the End Zone Militia

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
At the end of the game Van Noy was walking toward the tunnel and the idiots in the End Zone Militia literally fired their guns without looking, about 10 feet from him in his direction. KVN immediately grabbed his right ear stopped and fell to his knee for a solid 2 minutes in pain. Eventually he got up, still grabbing his right ear and walked into the tunnel, obviously still in pain and very pissed off. I wonder how he is, and also if there will be any repercussions. My friend works at Gillette and said if someone uses the wrong bathroom they have a fit, I am sure this will not go unnoticed. It’s unbelievable to me how absolutely irresponsible they were!

Damn, even transient hearing loss would be a big deal. And something like that could cause permanent hearing damage. They should line the militia up in front of a real firing squad for such stupidity.

When you lose one sense, your others improved. Nothing happens randomly at Gillette, I'm guessing BB did this to improve KVN's vision. May have been something he noticed in practice was lacking.

When I saw the thread title, I was in a panic that this was another stupid defense nickname by Van Noy.

Thank God it's only hearing loss. Sure, hearing loss is inconvenient. But the douche chills of a bad nickname is forever.

When I saw the thread title, I was in a panic that this was another stupid defense nickname by Van Noy.

Thank God it's only hearing loss. Sure, hearing loss is inconvenient. But the douche chills of a bad nickname is forever.
That's what I thought too. Phew!

Every once in awhile those guns will catch you off guard in the stands. Hopefully he's ok.

Last edited:
They probably saw a Brit behind him and couldn't help themselves.

Did the "end-zone-militia" culprits whose ears are within centimeters of the muskets also drop to the ground and writhe in pain for two minutes?

Asking For A Friend GIF

They probably saw a Brit behind him and couldn't help themselves.

Ned and Jimbo were in the stands and shouted "He's coming right for us!"

Did the "end-zone-militia" culprits whose ears are within centimeters of the muskets also drop to the ground and writhe in pain for two minutes?

Asking For A Friend GIF

They have earplugs.. I've seen it when the camera zooms in on them.

They have earplugs.. I've seen it when the camera zooms in on them.
Do the fans who sit right behind the militia line go down as well?

Do the fans who sit right behind the militia line go down as well?

What is your point exactly? That Van Noy is a wuss for feeling pain?

Asking For A Friend GIF
Have you heard of ear plugs? Asking for a friend.

Asking For A Friend GIF
noise from the muzzle or the breach are different.

noise from the muzzle or the breach are different.

Obviously he knows as much about firearms as he does about most everything else, meaning next to nothing.
He's also lying, everybody knows he doesn't have any friends

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back