PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Van Jefferson to Falcons for the cost of Ju Jus jock strap [late round pick swap]

His best year was 2021 with the Rams at 802 yards in 17 games

The Pats don't really have a slot receiver right now, but trading for Van Jefferson would be a waste.

coulda been over 1000 yards if he caught more than 56% of the passes thrown his way...
That if kind of points to the problem doesn't it?

He ain't no Justin Jefferson that's for sure; or even his dad Shawn... But he's still >>> JuJuSanu & Dorothy Parker, aka the modern-day Sidney Wicks & Curtis Rowe of the Patsies.

I don’t want any stop gaps solutions this year let’s talk for a high draft pick.

Just think how many third round picks you can trade a top three pick for

All I want is for Thornton , Douglas and Boutte to take we 1, wr 2 and wr 3 reps.

Bill can take a hike if he wants to bench them more. I don't care if these folks drop passes or run wrong routes. I want them to make all the mistakes this year and become a better player for next year.

He ain't no Justin Jefferson that's for sure; or even his dad Shawn... But he's still >>> JuJuSanu & Dorothy Parker, aka the modern-day Sidney Wicks & Curtis Rowe of the Patsies.
Played for the Gators, too, so he has that going for him. Which is nice.

Any fan of an NFL team trading a WR universally hated by their fans: Good riddance!

Patriots Fans: BB the GM is killing BB the coach!

All I want is for Thornton , Douglas and Boutte to take we 1, wr 2 and wr 3 reps.

Bill can take a hike if he wants to bench them more. I don't care if these folks drop passes or run wrong routes. I want them to make all the mistakes this year and become a better player for next year.

also just doesnt make sense

rookies will make mistakes, its to be expected... but we have numerous veterans making mistakes and he doesnt bench them

give the rookies a chance to make mistakes, grow and develop

rookies will make mistakes, its to be expected... but we have numerous veterans making mistakes and he doesnt bench them

Exactly .. we needed veterans with Brady because we were in win now mode and our offense had so many layers that veterans made more sense . With no Brady and so much churn in offensive line, I believe bill simply does not know what to do. It's new for him as well. He had Weiss, josh , Bob, Josh and Bob again. But Brady and offensive talent and scar is missing.

If Bill doesn't realize he is the problem for the offense , donno what more to say. Someone should just override bill on offensive side of coaching and GM which means bill is just a DC.

Who needs Van Jefferson when we’re days away from the return of our One Catch Wonder, “O. C.” Thornton!?

The amount of snaps that Parker's being given, for doing nothing at all but invite his QB to throw INCs & INTs towards him, is mind-boggling...
Gotta be something in his contract...

Exactly .. we needed veterans with Brady because we were in win now mode and our offense had so many layers that veterans made more sense . With no Brady and so much churn in offensive line, I believe bill simply does not know what to do. It's new for him as well. He had Weiss, josh , Bob, Josh and Bob again. But Brady and offensive talent and scar is missing.

If Bill doesn't realize he is the problem for the offense , donno what more to say. Someone should just override bill on offensive side of coaching and GM which means bill is just a DC.

Bill has Obie to run the offense now... Problem is, as I'm fairly sure Obie himself knows by now, is that he ain't got **** to work with at QB, WR & all along the OL... He's also no miracle worker either; in fact, even after accounting for his below-replacement-level talent at QB, OL & WR, Obie's been rather unimpressive overall...

Bill has Obie to run the offense now... Problem is, as I'm fairly sure Obie himself knows by now, is that he ain't got **** to work with at QB, WR & all along the OL... He's also no miracle worker either; in fact, even after accounting for his below-replacement-level talent at QB, OL & WR, Obie's been rather unimpressive overall...
I'll never forget how Team Bill concluded at the end of last season that Bill was a genius for naming Fat Matt & the Judge OC/QBC while he waited out Obie's contract w/ Bama. The depth of delusion is endless.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back