PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT User Media Gallery Added

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
This isn't a huge deal, but I recently added the ability to create photo albums under your accounts. @Tunescribe sort of reminded me with his recent post that I had this and just hadn't installed it, but it's recently been added and can be found via this link:

USER MEDIA GALLERY

I added a few in a public album (Member Media) that people can also contribute to, but again, you can create your own individual albums, etc. as well. It's kind of cool and would be good if someone went to a game and wanted to post tailgate photos, photos from the game, etc. and separate it out by each contest. We had this years ago, but unfortunately, it didn't carry over during the software changeover, and these photos are always fun to see when people post them :)

I'll be adding the full array of menu options to the slideout menu probably tomorrow, but I wanted to at least make people aware of this as it's going to be tied into a new section that's coming, and I wanted to make sure people had a chance to play around with it.

Obviously, any questions feel free to post a reply. :)

The menu for this has been added to the slideout menu:

1669215212186.png

I also cleaned up the one for the forum a little bit, broke it into categories, and moved the thread search and ignored threads options up to the top under the "User Menu" section.

This isn't a huge deal, but I recently added the ability to create photo albums under your accounts. @Tunescribe sort of reminded me with his recent post that I had this and just hadn't installed it, but it's recently been added and can be found via this link:

USER MEDIA GALLERY

I added a few in a public album (Member Media) that people can also contribute to, but again, you can create your own individual albums, etc. as well. It's kind of cool and would be good if someone went to a game and wanted to post tailgate photos, photos from the game, etc. and separate it out by each contest. We had this years ago, but unfortunately, it didn't carry over during the software changeover, and these photos are always fun to see when people post them :)

I'll be adding the full array of menu options to the slideout menu probably tomorrow, but I wanted to at least make people aware of this as it's going to be tied into a new section that's coming, and I wanted to make sure people had a chance to play around with it.

Obviously, any questions feel free to post a reply. :)
Are you saying you lost the young @Joker tailgating pictures? A tragedy.

Quick bump, I replaced the other the button to the left of the inbox (no one was using it) and it will allow you to access this, add photos, etc.

I've used it a few times and just wanted to say works great.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back