PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Upgrade Running Game a TOP PRIORITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaBruinz said:
As was pointed out on Patriots.com, Norwood isn't generally a punt returner. He was asked to do the job because the guy who was supposed to be doing it, Skyler Green, was hurt.

BTW, The blocking for Harrison was pretty bad on the last 3 plays of the game. Plus the clock management stunk. They left time outs on the board. They weren't in "NO HUDDLE" mode so there was no way to get the plays in properly.

Yeah, I guess it isn't fair to judge Norwood on the muffed punt. The wind there was horrible, everyone was having a difficult time with it. I still just wasn't impressed with his running style.
Agreed that Harrison wasn't put in the best situation, it just appeared to me from where I was sitting that a couple of times he had his chance to break through and get the TD but couldn't finish the runs. The back who did look good in the game was Cedric Humes. Both team's OL were so good I would have expected bigger games from the backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back