PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE YOUR PICKS!!! (You need to add score predictions)

Whats the point? We are not allowed to watch all of the games.
Tampa games are not allowed in New England. Very petty.:mad:

Did I miss the brackets thing?

I was 3 for 3 on accident yesterday. I have no idea why I slide the score in the Rams favor as I meant for the Seahawks to win. That blunder worked in my favor.

I am doing not well at this, but I am happy the Steelers are getting beat.

I hope that holds. even though it would be another loss for me.

I'm still working on this. The tie-breakers are tough...so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. Hoping to have this done by the end of this game, but just wanted to let everyone know I'm still at it.

Tough task you have.
Hopefully Browns winning makes things easier for you.

Tough task you have.
Hopefully Browns winning makes things easier for you.
One quick note, 4 people were 5-0 heading into this game:

@Pats Fanatic , @Flash , @micronin127 , @sb1 - and @Flash did the best with his score predictions out of the group. I didn't do the closest without going over, it would have made it a little too tough, so I did total differentials based on the score for each.

Also, you can click on the magnifying glass to see the score predictions in addition to the games you picked correctly or missed.

@micronin127, a nice perfect win.

@Ian, good work and hopefully this get a little easier for you with less games next week.

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
I never win contests. I'm playing the lottery!

@micronin127, a nice perfect win.

@Ian, good work and hopefully this get a little easier for you with less games next week.
Hard part was just coding out the addition of the score predictions and then the tabulation part. With that out of the way, that pretty much takes care of it.

The good part is that I’ll use this next season for the Sunday night and Monday night games with the score predictions to help with the tie-breaker for the weekly contests. So it all works out. ;)

I missed the first game. I read the thread and then completely forgot about it until after the Bills game started. Not that it mattered probably the worst playoff picking weekend I have ever had. :oops:

So I am in 2nd place but not really because I am almost last in 2nd place. Do I have that right?

So I am in 2nd place but not really because I am almost last in 2nd place. Do I have that right?
Lol, depends on whether or not you’re a glass half full kind of person. I fall into the, you finished tied for 2nd, and I’m tied for 3rd behind you. That sounds far better to me and makes me feel better. ;)

I know 5-1 is how many games I got correct but what is 5-1-5?

Wow @micronin127 6-0!

I did not think the Steelers would take the beatdown they did. But who else liked watching the Steelers choke like that? Rams over the Seahawks was another shocker. Ravens avenging last years playoff loss was a good storyline.

Adding scores to who will win makes this much more challenging.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes