PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stunning that a few quarterbacks/players are willing to stand in to defend Aaron Rodgers for being treated sooooo badly because he wasn't told that the team was drafting a quarterback, but no one was willilng to stand up for Tom Brady when he was railroaded by the league for a crime against humanity he didn't commit.

Last edited:
It's stunning that a few quarterbacks/players are willing to stand in to defend Aaron Rodgers for being treated sooooo badly because he wasn't told that the team was drafting a quarterback, but no one was willilng to stand up for Tom Brady when he was railroaded by the league for a violation he didn't commit.
Didn't Rodgers say he liked his balls overinflated? I mean, if that isn't supporting Brady, I don't know what is. Or something.

Didn't Rodgers say he liked his balls overinflated? I mean, if that isn't supporting Brady, I don't know what is. Or something.

When it comes to Brady’s balls, Rodgers will be the first to relate them to his own balls.

It's stunning that a few quarterbacks/players are willing to stand in to defend Aaron Rodgers for being treated sooooo badly because he wasn't told that the team was drafting a quarterback, but no one was willilng to stand up for Tom Brady when he was railroaded by the league for a violation he didn't commit.
That's because all QBs dink around with the ball.

Well, he did say in relative terms that his balls were bigger.

He said he likes to inflate his balls to the maximum level. Sometimes the official will just rub and feel his balls and not even bother using a clamp or a pump to check the hardness. The official just goes by the feel, and even if it’s rock hard from excessive pumping. An official rarely says no to Rodgers’ balls.

Last edited:
Time to resurrect this thread.

Prince Aaron was a no-show at the 8:30 a.m. team meeting this morning. Now officially a holdout.

The team will start drilling him in the ass with fines now. Getting drilled in the ass is something that Rodgers is no stranger to, though.

The team will start drilling him in the ass with fines now. Getting drilled in the ass is something that Rodgers is no stranger to, though.
GB is going to wave the fines as an olive branch. I think it is just a PR move to make sure the fanbase stays on their side. I think there is a better than 50 percent chance that Rodgers does not play this season. I think both sides are dug in and it makes zero sense for GB to deal him now cap-wise for draft picks that won't be realized until next year.

What a lousy human being this dude is, as most divas usually are.

He'll never even go to another SB, never mind win another.

Last edited:
He said he likes to inflate his balls to the maximum level. Sometimes the official will just rub and feel his balls and not even bother using a clamp or a pump to check the hardness. The official just goes by the feel, and even if it’s rock hard from excessive pumping. An official rarely says no to Rodgers’ balls.
Actually he admitted to over inflating the balls, with the realization that sometimes the refs correct them before the game, but sometimes they don't.

"I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,” - Aaron Rodgers

Time to resurrect this thread.

Prince Aaron was a no-show at the 8:30 a.m. team meeting this morning. Now officially a holdout.
GB is going to wave the fines as an olive branch. I think it is just a PR move to make sure the fanbase stays on their side. I think there is a better than 50 percent chance that Rodgers does not play this season. I think both sides are dug in and it makes zero sense for GB to deal him now cap-wise for draft picks that won't be realized until next year.
The real fun begins with training camp. That's where the heavy fines (which can't be waived for vets) get rolling.

Not showing up to the main training camp is a fine of 50k a day. Which would be crippling for most NFL players. But for a dude allegedly worth over $100 million dollars I’m not sure that will really bother him if he’s really this dug in.

Actually he admitted to over inflating the balls, with the realization that sometimes the refs correct them before the game, but sometimes they don't.

"I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,” - Aaron Rodgers

I don't know if you were reading my post in a serious manner, but I encourage you to read it again :rofl:

I don't know if you were reading my post in a serious manner, but I encourage you to read it again :rofl:
I am ashamed to say I was indeed reading it in a serious manner. After all the endless deflategate discussions had lo those many years ago, I became immune to all the jokes about "balls". Apparently I still have that blind spot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back