PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update: Prince Aaron demands Packers fire GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to bring it down to your level of understanding.

I'm feeling like this is a fly asking God a question type of situation. You're clueless about what you're clueless about. It's sad. Good luck with that awesome degree of yours. DeVry?

I miss a lot of stuff on here, but he's been making a bunch of good posts recently.
He'll go back to garbage shortly...

I'm feeling like this is a fly asking God a question type of situation. You're clueless about what you're clueless about. It's sad. Good luck with that awesome degree of yours. DeVry?
If you understood you would make a point. You haven’t you have offered nothing but a lack of understanding of how a business operates and what demand is.
It’s fine, you have no knowledge to argue from so you revert to your childish insults.
If I were clueless you should be able to point out exactly what is wrong but you haven’t. You threw in and misused a couple of buzzwords. You aren’t fooling anyone.

Let's review Marxism and communism.

Quiz question: Did structural marxism come before or after humanist Marxism? No googling!

If you understood you would make a point. You haven’t you have offered nothing but a lack of understanding of how a business operates and what demand is.
It’s fine, you have no knowledge to argue from so you revert to your childish insults.
If I were clueless you should be able to point out exactly what is wrong but you haven’t. You threw in and misused a couple of buzzwords. You aren’t fooling anyone.

Wow. What a bunch of gibberish.

Blah blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah.

Wow. What a bunch of gibberish.

Blah blah blah

Blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah.
Lol. I call you out because you have offered no argument and you respond by offering no argument. At least you are consistent despite not being honest.

Let's review Marxism and communism.

Quiz question: Did structural marxism come before or after humanist Marxism? No googling!
Logically, structural anything comes AFTER humanist ideation of any kind...communism/Marxism has really not interested me since I read the Rise&Fall of the Third Reich when I was a preteen.

Lol. I call you out because you have offered no argument and you respond by offering no argument. At least you are consistent despite not being honest.

Clapping Raccoon GIF

The next guy that engages Andy in economics debate is getting a beat down. You guys are ruining a perfectly good thread about Aaron Rodgers, his sexuality, nerd chicks, and the AT&T girl.

Seriously tho, there's a cliché about wrestling with pigs that comes to mind. You are never gonna convince him of a differing POV.
I enjoy his debates. Put him on ignore if he bothers you.

Sorry, I'll stop. Ironically, arguing with the arguer did spawn some interesting real dialogue with others, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. TBH, a small, naive part of me was hoping that he'd realize the delusional, repeating pattern of behavior that he is stuck in and begin the process of breaking out of it.
I've been enjoying your debate with Ring 6. You know why? Because it was being done without any personal attacks and did lead to real dialogue. You should keep it that way rather than fall in line with the anti-6 agenda crowd.

Claudia Selvaggia....I want her to hurt me so bad...

0c312095.jpg

1c312157.jpg

OK Kontra...I made this post PG...hope that soothes your fears...:whistle:
Hurt you?!? That girl would kill you. Not a bad way to go though.

I've been enjoying your debate with Ring 6. You know why? Because it was being done without any personal attacks and did lead to real dialogue. You should keep it that way rather than fall in line with the anti-6 agenda crowd.
What I should do is avoid interacting with closed minded people except when necessary. I do agree that I shouldn't be taking shots at him though. I get a little triggered by blinders though and have a strong urge to pull them off. I need to get better at resisting that urge. Either way, if it gets even one observer curious enough about any of the topics brought up to research more, it was worth while.

I felt a strong urge to make one more reply, but didn't want to continue the debate after I said I would stop. Game theory isn't just a buzz word, but an extremely powerful toolset that can be applied to most any complex system, especially those involving intelligence and power hierarchies. It's not complicated and can be reasonably understood in a very short time. Sorry for squeezing this point into my response to you, but I very much wanted to get that idea out there and squash any perception that it's just a buzz word.

Don’t know what thread to put this in but Tawny Kitaen died. RIP

What I should do is avoid interacting with closed minded people except when necessary. I do agree that I shouldn't be taking shots at him though. I get a little triggered by blinders though and have a strong urge to pull them off. I need to get better at resisting that urge. Either way, if it gets even one observer curious enough about any of the topics brought up to research more, it was worth while.

I felt a strong urge to make one more reply, but didn't want to continue the debate after I said I would stop. Game theory isn't just a buzz word, but an extremely powerful toolset that can be applied to most any complex system, especially those involving intelligence and power hierarchies. It's not complicated and can be reasonably understood in a very short time. Sorry for squeezing this point into my response to you, but I very much wanted to get that idea out there and squash any perception that it's just a buzz word.
I know this is a football forum but I enjoy any and all discussions that come up here. I'm never too old to learn and I thought that you and Ring-6 were very informative. Unfortunately, there are too many posters who want to dictate to others what should be discussed and by whom, rather than simply ignoring what or who they don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST