PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Gomer vs. the Saints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is football.

- B. Belichick

Thank god I didn't draft Bush for fantasy football.
Maybe the Texans front office was right Maroney was the better back.

The Texans made a horrible horrible mistake not taking Bush and as of right now Bush is the better RB. Now i think Maroney can be better but you cant put him infront yet. Ofcourse the best RB to come out of that draft is Jones-Drew.

Bush was overrated last year and nothing has changed.

Bush = Kevin Faulk.

The Texans made a horrible horrible mistake not taking Bush and as of right now Bush is the better RB. Now i think Maroney can be better but you cant put him infront yet. Ofcourse the best RB to come out of that draft is Jones-Drew.

Better RB? No. Bush is a glorified third down back who can do a few more things (he's faster than Kevin Faulk, but he'll never be a full time premier back). Addai has been the best RB to come out of that draft class, though I expect Maroney to match him this year, and Drew will be right behind them.

A all-pro DE like I suspect Williams will be is a far better investment than a running back. The Patriots won Super Bowls with Antowain Smith, remember.

Last edited:
Man, all I have to say is, if Tony Ugoh is really Tarik Glenn's replacement, the chicken dance will be dead by week 8.

Colts are still good. Going to be tough this year, definitely see it as a 1-2 thing with them and the Pats. We play in this stadium in November. Going to have to bring the A game and get pressure on Manning to win. Toughest game of the season, by far.

And put Maroney on that team...whooo...he'd be leaving smoke trails.

Wow that Saints secondary is still suspect and Brees looks unsure of what he's seeing out there.
On a negative note the Colts O-line is dominating that Saints defensive line pushing guys 2 or 3 yds back at times.

Better RB? No. Bush is a glorified third down back who can do a few more things (he's faster than Kevin Faulk, but he'll never be a full time premier back). Addai has been the best RB to come out of that draft class, though I expect Maroney to match him this year, and Drew will be right behind them.

A all-pro DE like I suspect Williams will be is a far better investment than a running back. The Patriots won Super Bowls with Antowain Smith, remember.

Yeah, I remember. Do you? Apparently not because he had a great year in 2001.........

Antwoin was a beast that year does anybody remember his game in Buffalo that was one of my favorite Patriots games ever that's also the same game I believe where Patten made that amazing catch.

McKenzie sucks. No bump, co contact within 5 yards. That guy should retire.

EDIT: Reggie Bush is a video game football player. In fact, I have tough time calling him a "football player."

Last edited:
Guys Maroney is going to be a top 3 back in the NFL by next year. Watch.

THe game is about to run away from the saints. One more score from the Colts will more or less end the game.

Bush at best = Brian Westbrook.

are you EFFIN kidding me!!! THROW THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!! Thank god i root for the pats. Atleast we have a friggin QB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes