PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Gomer vs. the Saints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fumble, Saints recover. How?

People comparing Tony Dungy to Martin Luther King. This needs to stop. He's a football coach. Even Dungy would probably laugh at that crap.

Completely agree.

Bush looked like he had that. Damn.

ok...reggie bush is NOT BARRY SANDERS!!!! Throw the damn ball to someone else!

ok...reggie bush is NOT BARRY SANDERS!!!! Throw the damn ball to someone else!

Tell me about it. The Colts know that he is getting the ball. Throw it elsewhere.

I almost feel like there's a Reggie Ratio, like the old Randy Ratio for Randy Moss with Mike Tice.

Tell me about it. The Colts know that he is getting the ball. Throw it elsewhere.

Exactly, and Brees is easily one of the better QB's in the NFL. Let him actually...you know....throw the ball more than 10 yards.

AD will eat up Dallas Clark

per PFT's live blog

"Manning is doing a great job of putting the ball on empty spots of turf."

Geez I hate the Colts. Everything about them. They're overdue for some serious adversity.

Brees doesn't have the arm to put them in FG range.

madden is an idjit

So far a little rustiness by Manning and his receivers, except Clark. Addai looks good, as does the Colts secondary and linebackers. I haven't seen enough of the D-line.

I'd have to say that the Saints are playing a very conservative, simple gameplan. Not what I expected.

ok new gameplan for the saints...Lets just try throwing the ball to people not named Bush every now and then.

I'd rather sit and watch dead air than the halftime reports these days. Especially with Tiki Barber on them.

ok new gameplan for the saints...Lets just try throwing the ball to people not named Bush every now and then.

I agree...Bush looks terrible to me, tentative and just out of sync (now watch him go wild in the 2nd half).

Where's McCalister is he hurt? And if not why the hell arn't they running him.

Nice to see Bill in a commercial. Of course, it had Peyton in it too, but what do you expect.

Nice BB action to close out that NFL commercial: "This is football."

Thank god I didn't draft Bush for fantasy football.
Maybe the Texans front office was right Maroney was the better back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back