PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Unofficial Game Thread: Battle of the former Pats QB’s... Pretty Jimmies vs. Kyler’s Kliff Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy g to kittle is the new brady to gronk

The 49ers have a brutal rest of the year coming up. Despite their 8-0 record I wouldn't be surprised if they go 4-4 the rest of the way. I don't see them doing better than 5-3. Still they are doing great so far. Hats off to them.

jimmy g to kittle is the new brady to gronk

Woah. Let them do it a few years and get a few SB rings before THAT comparison can be made. Right now, you can say “Mahomes-Kielce”. But nowhere near Brady-Gronk.

BTW after giving up 25 points to the awesome and incredible (sarc) Arizona offense, SFs D won’t be as frequently compared with the Boogeymen tomorrow.

Through 8 games for both teams SF has given up 102 points. NE has given up 61.

The 49ers have a brutal rest of the year coming up. Despite their 8-0 record I wouldn't be surprised if they go 4-4 the rest of the way. I don't see them doing better than 5-3. Still they are doing great so far. Hats off to them.

Yea their good but not that good to where the table Is gonna be ran the rest of the way.

Not sure if posted, but there was a stat that said tonight was the first time since 2001 that the 49ers had a QB with 4 TD passes and 300 yards.

Brady has done that 22 times.

upload_2019-10-31_20-53-15.png

49ers are good. They will go 16-1 this season.

Not sure if posted, but there was a stat that said tonight was the first time since 2001 that the 49ers had a QB with 4 TD passes and 300 yards.

Brady has done that 22 times.

View attachment 24965

Fun little game to play... look at the opponent and score columns only, try to guess the year. I got all but 6 right :/

Biff Krapbury
Jimmy G? 3d and 11 inside your 20? No problem! Amazing how rookie receivers can come right in, contribute, and don't have to enter a quarterbacks "circle of trust" with some quarterbacks in this league...
Like 16 tds and over 1000yds to rookies Gronk and Hernandez in 2010 or 6 receptions and 2 TDs to rookie Jules in a play off game or 70 yds to rookie Mitchell in the SB or Kenbrell Thompkins catching a TD with 20 secs left against the Saints or Dobson?

IMO the whole trust thing is a bit overblown, if you are good you'll get the ball if you stink you'll eventually get cut and probably be out of the league in a year or 2(Dobson, Taylor price, Josh Boyce, Kenbrell Thompkins etc..).

I don't think the team likes to lean on rookies to much as a philosophy but I may be wrong, more as an accent piece. BB wanted AB, Sanu not because Brady hates rookies, PO runs, going against top corners, they just want experience.

If we didn't get Sanu Meyers would probably end up over 450 - 500 yds or more and multiple tds this season. That's just my perspective...

Don’t feel overly impressed with SF anymore.

Good teams have bad games and good teams lose games. Particularly on Thursday. Doesn't change how i feel about them in the least.

Woah. Let them do it a few years and get a few SB rings before THAT comparison can be made. Right now, you can say “Mahomes-Kielce”. But nowhere near Brady-Gronk.

he even spiked it

Good teams have bad games and good teams lose games. Particularly on Thursday. Doesn't change how i feel about them in the least.
I agree. Thursday night games are notoriously poor quality. Hard to judge a team when the players are half-rested.

Kittle trying to be Gronk, LOL

Jimmy G? 3d and 11 inside your 20? No problem! Amazing how rookie receivers can come right in, contribute, and don't have to enter a quarterbacks "circle of trust" with some quarterbacks in this league...

It's amazing that, after all this time posting on a football forum, you still don't understand the differences between offensive systems, and the impact of those differences.

Those of you mocking Kingsbury for taking that challenge in the 4th quarter should be re-thinking your positions. The play was close enough for the coach to hope that a camera angle led to an OOB call.

Last edited:
The Garoppolites must be very happy after this game.

Jimmy just wins or haven't you noticed??:confused:

Jimmy just wins or haven't you noticed??:confused:

Pretty amazing he when he first took over in SF they were something like 0-11 in 2017 and with him they won several in a row to finish the year. He is now 16-2 with the 49ers. That’s incredible.

Love seeing the success of all 3 of the Wolfpack (as long as it is Brady who wins the last game)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back