PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unfortunate: Jordan Matthews put on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will throw a name out there..."WR:Brandon Coleman Saints 6'6 225lbs" hasn't really set the world on fire but decent numbers I guess maybe more Jag than anything else. I mean beggars can't be choosers think BB and Peyton can make a deal. And did I mention he's a Rutgers guy like Britt. :)
Saints just signed Malcom Floyd and Brandon Tate. So I doubt they are so flush with WRs that they'd part with one. Although maybe a Mitchell for Coleman trade? How much sweetener would Peyton demand to take that deal?

Dez doesn’t have the brain for this offense. It would be Ochocinco all over again.

Ochocinco was at least humble enough to know he was struggling in our offense, if he was given 6-7 years he would have learned it but he would have kept on trying because he clearly wanted to make it work.

Dez would self-destruct after half a season and start blaming everyone but himself.

Very surprising. Is belichick gonna keep Mitchell and his bum knee on the roster?

I wish we had brung in maclin for a workout.

I wish we had brung in maclin for a workout.

Jeremy Maclin is still UN-signed I would bring him in for a workout if I was them. Timing with Brady and receivers in this Offense is just too critical to waste time.

I’m ready for my moment. Finally

Letting Amendola walk over essentially peanuts was such a goddamn mistake.

I feel ya, man, but Amendola was not going to sign another Patriots-friendly deal at age 32. It was time for both sides to move on.

Berrios or McCarron will be fine in that role, and it's nice to see monster receiver Cordarelle Patterson lining up in the slot in Foxboro.

I don’t know how we are in desperate need for WRs. No matter what happened there were multiple vets not making the team.

At most 5 of:
Edelman
Hogan
Patterson
Britt
Mitchell
Dorsett
Matthews

One down still at least one more to go.

I guess I should've said in desperate need of good receivers? Look at the situation. Edelman is gone for 4 games, so let's cross him out. Mitchell is still dealing with an injury from last preseason. Let's cross him out. Dorsett barely did anything last season. Let's cross him out, too.

I'm thinking he may have outright popped it.

That would both make sense and make me feel better about having had him making the team.

So, sure, let's run with that.
200w.gif

Who ever the Steelers WR scout is, offer him top dollar to transfer to New England
How that person isn’t considered for a GM job is quite puzzling.

Very surprising. Is belichick gonna keep Mitchell and his bum knee on the roster?

Yeah they need to make a move on him real fast we wasted All our IR-Designations last year probably bit us in the @ss in the end. Malcolm Mitchell cannot have that scenario again.

Signing Decker is pretty mandatory now since Edelman is gone for 4 weeks

Last edited:
He was looking really good, according to reports. Surprised they decided to cut him. I wonder if he will be back later on in the year.

I’d say he was ok according to reports. Making some nice catches, also struggling to separate from defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes