PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UNDISPUTED: James Harrison on Brady and Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is an intelligent, cool, relentless adult who focuses on one thing: making the organization (team) better.

1, 2, 3 descend into the never ending off season argument that without #12, BB would have been a JAG...

certainly the Raiders would never have done anything to gain an unfair advantage!

defensive-back-lester-hayes-of-the-los-angeles-raiders-on-the-with-picture-id97408213
The thing is Lester Hayes never needed the stickies to perform the way he did. He was that good.

That's pretty cool given how much absolute hatred the Harrison had for the Patriots during his Steelers days.
Agree.

Sometimes the "rival" hate is baseless, but manufactured a because in order to hit that top-level performance you need to "hate".

Nonetheless as a fan it is cool to see a player of Harrison's stature and tenure in this game who has been on both sides to come out and be very complimentary towards BB, Tom and the organization.

Over the years I have become friends with a bunch of Steelers Fans, they live here in my town, and they are really passionate about their team. In that way, they are very much like,....us. Every Single One of them I know have great respect for the Patriots. I am sure it is different in Steeler Town, but my perception is that there really is respect for the Patriots from real football fans, after you push aside all the usual tribal ********. I still can't stand the Jets though, their fans really suck.

You have a link to this or in some form of print form? Would love to use it on **** talking Steelers fans.
Game summary from Wiki.

Cheating story to illustrate how ludicrous Pats treatment is, is all mine. Cut/paste all you want, man, I can go on forever...

Really surprised how well spoken Harris is. I always assumed he was a dangerous half human beast who could barely contain himself enough to stay in the league.

Also, there was no lost draft pick, particularly a first rounder, as we were the only team to ever lose a pick that high. The Steelers did lose a 3rd rounder once in 2001 for circumventing the ‘98 salary cap, but that’s the only pick they’ve ever lost.
Not for nothing but the Steelers also lost a 3rd round draft pick in 79' for running illegal practice. The most damning part was Noll acknowledged he knew the rules but broke em anyway because he didn't agree with it, which leads to the obvious question - what other rules was he ignoring?

Not for nothing but the Steelers also lost a 3rd round draft pick in 79' for running illegal practice. The most damning part was Noll acknowledged he knew the rules but broke em anyway because he didn't agree with it, which leads to the obvious question - what other rules was he ignoring?
I like Noll's frankness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes