PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UDFA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the heck is Quin Blanding not signed? Or has he..

Haven't been able to keep up because I was putting the kids to bed, but here's the list I prepared per position (I'm sure that many of them have already been snatched up by now).

QB

Riley Ferguson
Kurt Benkert
Chase Litton
Chad Kanoff

OL

Austin Scholttman (C)
Christian DiLauro (G)
Gerhard De Beer (T)
Ike Boettger (T)
Desmond Harrison (T)

RB

Chris Warren III
Justin Stockton
Ryan Nall
Ralph Webb

TE

Ethan Wolf
Andrew Vollert

WR

Jaelon Acklin
Saeed Blacknall
Allen Lazard
Vyncint Smith
Jeff Badet
Tavares Martin

DT

Trenton Thompson
Matt ****erson

EDGE

Marcell Frazier
Sharif Finch
Jeff Holland
Joe Ostman
Hercules Mata'afa
Antonio Simmons
Anthony Winbush

LB

Skai Moore
Matthew Thomas
Nick DeLuca
Tre Williams

S

Godwin Igwebuike
Kameron Kelly
Dminick Sanders

CB

Michael Joseph
Brandon Facyson
Levi Wallace
Emmanuel Moseley
Arrion Springs
JC Jackson
Thanks Bud. You do excellent work on this site

Nick Caserio literally guaranteed that an Undrafted player will be on the final roster today in his press conference as if it was a source of pride for his college scouts.

Trent Harris must play a LOT faster than he runs because his 40 time makes Brady look fast..

The 40 was pretty terrible, to be sure. :(

His 10 yard split and jumps are more indicative of the short area explosion that shows up in games. His broad jump was good, vert was average, and 10 yard was average. He might just be a poor sprinter. Technique alone can make .1 difference easily in testing, and that would put him in very good territory. I try not to get too caught up in numbers, although it does make a nice cut off to eliminate players who don't have a draftable grade -- when drafting I want to go for the more sure thing.

Colvin, Nink, Vrable, Jones, Flowers, Wise: all ran in the 4.9+ range. While Harris doesn't have the same size, his pass rush technique is pretty good. He could still be a productive player, even though UDFA is accurate value.

Sunday morning and it's time for the feeding frenzy of undrafted free agent signings. My 2018 QB binkie is still out there for Belichick to sign - Marshall QB Chase Litton.

A few players who went undrafted that you may remember: Adam Vinatieri, Wes Welker, Warren Moon, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, Larry Little, Lou Groza.....

Here's last night's list of undrafted camp fodder and gems:

Top undrafted free agents following the 2018 NFL Draft

Sunday morning and it's time for the feeding frenzy of undrafted free agent signings. My 2018 QB binkie is still out there for Belichick to sign - Marshall QB Chase Litton.

A few players who went undrafted that you may remember: Adam Vinatieri, Wes Welker, Warren Moon, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo, Larry Little, Lou Groza.....

Litton would be a nice get since all the other QBs available ive never heard of.

Somebody is reporting that Litton is signing with the Chiefs.

Patriots signed UDFA LB Trent Harris out of Miami - fast, aggressive pass rusher 6'2" 240 - very similar to LB Christian Sam who they drafted in the 5th round.

How the heck is Quin Blanding not signed? Or has he..
No idea but it's a dam shame. I am friends with some of his family...crying shame this guys with questionable past get drafted and this kid doesn't .

I get so tired of thie "Patriots are cheap" BS. They spend to the cap. They maintain $4M to $5M every year to pay in-season players to move on from injuries. They pay their depth guys better than everybody else and don't overpay their starters.

As bummed out as I was to see them go, the Patriots made wise decisions on Amendola, Lewis, Solder and Butler who left for more than they would get in New England. Good for them. Good for us. The Cooks trade was fine judging what they have in newly acquired veteran receivers.

Between Brady $22M and Gronkowski $9M they are saving somewhere in the range of $6M to $8M against the cap which allows them to spend that money on the bottom third of the roster. Their quality depth is what makes them so consistent.

Shed not a tear for Messrs. Brady and Gronkowski. Somehow they'll eke out an existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft