PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

I'm insinuating that Cleveland can't just scoop up scumbags for league minimum, someone has to put a stop to that.

I’ll go out on a limb and say we’re not touching a guy if he’s charged with abuse on a child on top of the previous domestic abuse.

Boy I sure hope this doesn't effect Patty Mahomes next contract.

Hes referring to a popular Virginia bill in the news recently
I know but the joke is a sensitive one to people who have a major problem with that bill.

Hes toxic now.
Right this minute Im sitting smoking a cigar in an Overland Park cigar shop doning my Pat's hat where Hill lives.

It's like a funeral parlor in here.

Roger Goodell: "ok, but we can't break that news till day 3 of FA"

What's the deal here? First he beat the kid up in utero, and now he's beating him up as a child?

Tyreek Hill is confirmed the Terminator. 1 attempt on the unborn child.... one attempt on him as a child

Last edited:
Right this minute Im sitting smoking a cigar in an Overland Park cigar shop doning my Pat's hat where Hill lives.

It's like a funeral parlor in here.
I guess now they are saying its the GF who is under investigation- not Hill?

Big hit to one of our few obstacles to get to a 4th straight sb.

...innocent until proven guilty?

How about at least 'innocent until you get a tiny about of information'?
After watching Brady get suspended and dragged through the mud over the basic physics of air pressure, I just don't care anymore. **** it, suspend everyone if you have a feeling they might theoretically be guilty. **** em all, doesn't matter.

Big hit to one of our few obstacles to get to a 4th straight sb.
No kidding. Pitt, KC...all these team who are "competitive" to us are self-destructing

I realize that we don’t have the “full story” but if Hill is in any way directly responsible for a THREE YEAR OLD CHILD having a broken bone, Hill is frucking scum. If an adult harms a child-especially one that depends on them for protection, care, etc.... there is no hell hot enough.
He should be banned from the NFL for life & see some prison time if these accusations are true. Despicable piece of excrement.

Someone broke a 3 year old's arm. Clearly the most-logical answer to that question is that it is an elaborate frame-job by the child's mother and not the poor innocent guy who once hospitalized a pregnant woman.

Short of a significant signal of a major life change I hope he never plays another down in the NFL.

Free agency gifts come in all shapes and sizes.. too bad the little guy had to take one for the team. I hope his mother raises him up right.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back