PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

It's the Browns...that's it.
I'm sure a couple of teams will have good years and their chests will sticking out wide.

........and then January comes...and its cold....and they cower, shrivel up and die.

The league has shown Gordon the door for the 'crime' of having addictions/habits that have lead to no other crime and are the farthest thing from performance enhancing.

If this is true and this mother****er gets 8 weeks off or some ******** I don't know what I'm going to do with how it makes me feel.

How long before Kelce rob's a liquor store?

I'm insinuating that Cleveland can't just scoop up scumbags for league minimum, someone has to put a stop to that.
Let them do it. I think their ascension to the throne has been GREATLY exaggerated. By Halloween, OBJ is going to be yelling at his QB on the sidelines and ruining any chance they have....

Let them do it. I think their ascension to the throne has been GREATLY exaggerated. By Halloween, OBJ is going to be yelling at his QB on the sidelines and ruining any chance they have....
Mayfield will tell right back unlike Eli who is a ****y. Tension is good sometimes.

lmao we're already angry at Cleveland for signing this guy in 18 months.

Lets see them make the playoffs first.

Its like Draft Day 2 with Kevin Costner

Mayfield will tell right back unlike Eli who is a *****. Tension is good sometimes.
I agree, but nothing about OBJ screams out “productive tantrum”. He loves him some him.

To each their own. I can't wait to see Cleveland smack those black and gold clowns. Pittsburgh is done. Anyone who doesn't see that is a little off base. You don't lose top end talent that kept them where they were for the last 6-8 years, and March on...especially when your HC is a moron, who enables club med.

I agree, but nothing about OBJ screams out “productive tantrum”. He loves him some him.

OBJ is going to become a problem....

for Cleveland.

OBJ is going to become a problem....

for Cleveland.
...and a for a 1st year HC hes got a lot of personalities in that locker room.

If you can't access Chiefs Planet at the moment, consider yourself fortunate. You've been spared from reading baseless conspiracy theories ('it's baby mama drama, he's being framed!') to blatant racism ("If whites could run faster and jump higher I don’t think teams would draft many blacks..too risky"). It all goes goes unmoderated and unchallenged.

I browse our opponents' forums now and then but I've never come across a nuttier one than Chiefs Planet. Some seriously backward wingnuts in that fan base. Oh and if Hill is responsible for a toddler's broken arm he'd better be banned from the league. But chances are he'll resurface with the Browns within 18 months.

That's why beating them twice last season was almost as satisfying as the Patriots once again lifting the Lombardi trophy. Their fans are ****ing assholes. As for Hill why couldn't this prick wait until after he signed a mega deal so the Queefs would have to absorb a ridiculous cap hit. If this actually happened I feel awful for the kid.

That's why beating them twice last season was almost as satisfying as the Patriots once again lifting the Lombardi trophy. Their fans are ****ing assholes. As for Hill why couldn't this prick wait until after he signed a mega deal so the Queefs would have to absorb a ridiculous cap hit. If this actually happened I feel awful for the kid.
What that 3 year old little boy went though is too disturbing to think about.

I'd rather bash everything else....like the Brownstains and the Queefs.

So glad to see people are bringing their pet politics into this. Let's see if we can make this about gun control and immigration! If we all try hard enough I'm sure we can.

They are now, "The Enemy"
It's not just because of Odell, and the splashy signings they made this year. Mayfield is the real deal. I can't say the same for any other QB in that draft...can you? And I don't wanna hear about the dumpster fire that Arizona, or the Jets are cause Cleveland was that and then some, and Mayfield had them in contention to the end.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back