PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
OT: Tyreek Hill being investigated by police for ANOTHER violent incident

He’s beat up his pregnant girlfriend before but got away with it so this doesn’t surprise me. ****ing ban this scum from the league.

The Chiefs risky drafting coming back to bite their ass. Lovely.

Wish our friend at Foxboro had spilled one more beer on that *******.

8 games seems to be the standard ... but he should get a year.

Great talent, POS human being.

Hope he gets a big suspension it'll help the Patriots football wise for the top seed.

Ever since TB got the suspension I have no sympathy for other teams possible suspensions.

You guys don't know anything about the situation and are already making judgments? Come on, guys.

This is why people don't really care what you do; they just care about whether you make it into the news or not. You create that culture.

Chiefs lose Tyreek Hill and they're back to Earth offensively. I don't even see them as the favorite to win their division without him, let alone the Superbowl.

Yeah, Mahomes is pretty damned good, but he was surrounded by all-world weapons.

But,but KC is about to make him the highest paid WR in NFL history.

If true, the Chiefs window may have been 1 season.

8 games seems to be the standard.

The more interesting aspect will be how the Chiefs will deal with this given the precedent they set with the release of Hunt.

tenor.gif

#Integrity

You guys don't know anything about the situation and are already making judgments? Come on, guys.

This is why people don't really care what you do; they just care about whether you make it into the news or not. You create that culture.
He has a history. He did choke his pregnant girlfriend before the draft so this is not surprising!

If you have a history of domestic violence then don't be surprised if you won't get the benefit of doubt.

He has a history. He did choke his pregnant girlfriend before the draft so this is not surprising!

...innocent until proven guilty?

How about at least 'innocent until you get a tiny about of information'?

Yup! Good thing we're just a football message board of an opposing team instead of a jury of his peers.

8 games seems to be the standard.
I thought he had a past issue with DM...it was college I believe, but would that make this one count as a second strike, if proven guilty of coarse.

There’s a report it was his young son and he had a broken arm. What in the actual f.

Kick him out of the league.

**** him.

The more interesting aspect will be how the Chiefs will deal with this given the precedent they set with the release of Hunt.

tenor.gif

Agreed. Damn the Browns are gonna be so good once they sign him!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back