PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turn on the Celtics game

IT has zero pressure skills. Well not zero, but I'm not impressed. At all.
Putting Curry on the FT line when you're playing the FT game said enough to me about his decision making.

You can thank IT and Brad for this loss. Smart can't come back fast enough.

When the refs (37 GS free throws) aren't exactly neutral, you can't have hot dogs like IT hogging the ball.

Those free throws are the reason after the '10 Finals that I've given up on following the NBA like I used to. It's a fraud show now.

I wonder how the warriors would have done back in the 90s when u had different rules.

They had 40 free points for them to get to 40. Celtics? 17. Let that sink in a bit.

Last edited:
You can thank IT and Brad for this loss. Smart can't come back fast enough.

When the refs (37 GS free throws) aren't exactly neutral, you can't have hot dogs like IT hogging the ball.

Those free throws are the reason after the '10 Finals that I've given up on following the NBA like I used to. It's a fraud show now.

Do the celtics even have anyone to post up? I was one for tanking last year!!! Towns and okafor are good players to built around.

Putting Curry on the FT line when you're playing the FT game said enough to me about his decision making.
Shocking. His game play is all about just going really fast and hoping to get lucky. There is no plan. Ewww

Nobody tanks harder then those 76ers though. They suck but still. Wow

Do the celtics even have anyone to post up? I was one for tanking last year!!! Towns and okafor are good players to built around.

They hired Stevens on year too early. That is the problem. Worried he'd leave if they tanked. It's a worst case scenario for this team. Nets pick doesn't look good as in number one good. The Lakers will be given ths by the NBA anyway. Stuck in mediocrity and even above that at times with Stevens.

No light ahead.

So close. The C's are a superstar away from being a legit contender.

We just need a go-to-guy in the end who can create shots or get calls in crunch time.

With all the picks we have from Brooklyn and other teams, we're gonna be a contender for years to come.

Stevens is legit.

They hired Stevens on year too early. That is the problem. Worried he'd leave if they tanked. It's a worst case scenario for this team. Nets pick doesn't look good as in number one good. The Lakers will be given ths by the NBA anyway. Stuck in mediocrity and even above that at times with Stevens.

No light ahead.

How u think this warriors team would perform in the 90s? I don't think they would have been as succesful with the rules in place.

No light ahead.
Nonsense. Their future could not be brighter. See post # 29 for the truth.

Nonsense. Their future could not be brighter. See post # 29 for the truth.

Sully is gone next year. Amir Johnson is most likely gone. IT has to show some massively improved decision making in clutch times. Maybe Hunter develops into a nice player as well as Smart. Who is coming to Boston as either a FA or trade? As far as trade, who is going to stay and sign a contract? You needs a big time player. NBA draft picks outside of the top 5 in a weak draft are useless.

If bright you mean moderate success, then you are correct. If you mean bright as in titles, not so much. Think Pops in SA would have the titles he has without Duncan, Parker, Ginobli etc? Hell any without Duncan?

Sully is gone next year. Amir Johnson is most likely gone. IT has to show some massively improved decision making in clutch times. Maybe Hunter develops into a nice player as well as Smart. Who is coming to Boston as either a FA or trade? As far as trade, who is going to stay and sign a contract? You needs a big time player. NBA draft picks outside of the top 5 in a weak draft are useless.

If bright you mean moderate success, then you are correct. If you mean bright as in titles, not so much. Think Pops in SA would have the titles he has without Duncan, Parker, Ginobli etc? Hell any without Duncan?

Holy crap, what a negative outlook.

Look at the talent Stevens is working with now and how he's got them working together to play defense. He's got a legit 10 man rotation who all buy in. That is a success in itself in the NBA. We were able to hang in there with SA and now the Warriors with the young guys we have. Another year or two of development plus some additional talent and we're gonna be better.

Yes we need a superstar to be a legit contender. But considering how well we are playing with just role players, why wouldn't a superstar want to come to a major city like Boston and be the top dog for a young contending team? We're not Minnesota or Milwaukee where nobody wants to come play for.

Playing for the C's still means something.

Ben Simmons, one of the top prospects who will probably come out next year. Check out who is his favorite team:

CSiMeKqUwAAeM_n.jpg

Gave a great effort, those warriors are just playing out of their minds tho.

Holy crap, what a negative outlook.

Look at the talent Stevens is working with now and how he's got them working together to play defense. He's got a legit 10 man rotation who all buy in. That is a success in itself in the NBA. We were able to hang in there with SA and now the Warriors with the young guys we have. Another year or two of development plus some additional talent and we're gonna be better.

Yes we need a superstar to be a legit contender. But considering how well we are playing with just role players, why wouldn't a superstar want to come to a major city like Boston and be the top dog for a young contending team? We're not Minnesota or Milwaukee where nobody wants to come play for.

Playing for the C's still means something.

Ben Simmons, one of the top prospects who will probably come out next year. Check out who is his favorite team:

CSiMeKqUwAAeM_n.jpg

You don't have to tell me that playing for the Celtics should mean something. Hell if I was a player I'd want to play in a city of champions. I love Brad Stevens, the guy is a stud. He's a mini Popovich, and in due time he will be one of the all time greats.

With that being said, what did it take to get Garnett here? Pierce and Allen. Pierce alone wasn't good enough, although it should have been. There is a reason that in the history of the Celtics a big name free agent has never signed there. Ever. Be it a stigma that shouldn't be there anymore or the cold weather, it is not a place that a superstar would come to. As far as Simmons, that's great and all but he ain't coming here. That Nets lotto pick this year will be the 5th pick. Mark it down. So since he's out, and it's a weak draft, that's all she wrote. Wyc has even stated as much and why they are open to trading the pick.

The only free agent player that fits the superstar status next season is Durant.

Do you feel good about him signing here? I don't.

Can we put this somewhere that's not here?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

They're back... watched part of it, really like the newest edition of the greatest basketball franchise of all time.. one or two players away. Brooklyn's first round pick, priceless.

You don't have to tell me that playing for the Celtics should mean something. Hell if I was a player I'd want to play in a city of champions. I love Brad Stevens, the guy is a stud. He's a mini Popovich, and in due time he will be one of the all time greats.

With that being said, what did it take to get Garnett here? Pierce and Allen. Pierce alone wasn't good enough, although it should have been. There is a reason that in the history of the Celtics a big name free agent has never signed there. Ever. Be it a stigma that shouldn't be there anymore or the cold weather, it is not a place that a superstar would come to. As far as Simmons, that's great and all but he ain't coming here. That Nets lotto pick this year will be the 5th pick. Mark it down. So since he's out, and it's a weak draft, that's all she wrote. Wyc has even stated as much and why they are open to trading the pick.

The only free agent player that fits the superstar status next season is Durant.

Do you feel good about him signing here? I don't.
Chief Dark Cloud #1...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back