PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

troy vincent basically said Clement's TD should have been overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.
'

Yes because me making a thread with the Executive Vice President of Football Operations going on record saying any movement of the ball it should be overturned is the same as me making a thread about how it was a conspiracy that the Pats were screwed and had it been called properly they would have won, I didn't do that because I don't know that. . Nah if I was gonna make it out as conspiracy i'd have gone with

Troy "played with the eagles for 9 years, the lolphins for 4 season & the jills for 3 seasons" Vincent admits Pats were screwed out of a SB.
In your own words, “why did you make this whiny, ***** post”, then? This is the kind of stuff that other fans post when the Pats beat them. It’s over. We lost. The defense sucked a fattest **** on the biggest stage. That’s why they lost the game.

They’d have just tossed another one if it was overturned. Couldn’t stop anything or anyone that game

No, Philly would have kicked the FG at that point because that came on a 3rd down play in FG range. That call cost NE 4 points.

Frankly, who gives a ****.

We had our share of close calls going into our favor and this one did not. I didn’t see anyone complaining when the refs missed that double face mask on Ryan vs. Sanu against the Falcons which would have taken away the hold on Long that took Atlanta out of FG range.

Whatever, on to a new season.

Frankly, who gives a ****.

We had our share of close calls going into our favor and this one did not. I didn’t see anyone complaining when the refs missed that double face mask on Ryan vs. Sanu against the Falcons which would have taken away the hold on Long that took Atlanta out of FG range.

Whatever, on to a new season.

The OP took his ball and went home for a little while after the Super Bowl so he missed out on threads like this. I would guess he's simply trying to catch up.

I'm still confused.

In your own words, “why did you make this whiny, ***** post”, then? This is the kind of stuff that other fans post when the Pats beat them. It’s over. We lost. The defense sucked a fattest **** on the biggest stage. That’s why they lost the game.
giphy.gif

Even after all that. We still had a chance to win. Didn’t pull it off but had the chance.

Even after all that. We still had a chance to win. Didn’t pull it off but had the chance.

The NFL front office clearly initiated the strip sack. Thing was fixed from the top on down.

Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, I wondered if Vincent's statement was designed to tweak the Patriots in an "Oh, this should have been rule incomplete, but instead it was a TD and led to you losing the Super Bowl" kind of way. Kind of like how the Steelers were caught with deflated footballs in 2016 but Goodell, Rooney and Mara all said "That's not a big deal, let's move along."

Then I remembered that Vincent is too dumb to think of something like this.

Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, I wondered if Vincent's statement was designed to tweak the Patriots in an "Oh, this should have been rule incomplete, but instead it was a TD and led to you losing the Super Bowl" kind of way. Kind of like how the Steelers were caught with deflated footballs in 2016 but Goodell, Rooney and Mara all said "That's not a big deal, let's move along."

Then I remembered that Vincent is too dumb to think of something like this.
Lotta that kind of stuff is done unconsciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes