Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
tumblr_m8do7xrJIG1qf8btso1_400.gif

:)

Last edited:
Meh, the only football thing that would be worthy of a hallelujah is if the NYJFL* imploded and the corrupt 32 and NYJFL* office were imprisoned for life.

This is a really big season for them. They are defending SB Champs and have the shot to both repeat and go 3-4, which counts as Belichick/Brady Dynasty #2, which has never happened and locks them in as Respective GOATS.

It's also going to be the year Brady gets the regular season wins record, at which point he will hold most regular season wins, most overall wins, most playoff wins, most Cinference Championshio wins, and most Super Bowl wins.

Not too shabby.

This is a really big season for them. They are defending SB Champs and have the shot to both repeat and go 3-4, which counts as Belichick/Brady Dynasty #2, which has never happened and locks them in as Respective GOATS.

It's also going to be the year Brady gets the regular season wins record, at which point he will hold most regular season wins, most overall wins, most playoff wins, most Cinference Championshio wins, and most Super Bowl wins.

Not too shabby.

I don't think anyone's legacy is locked in by a championship (or group of them). Following first principles, the legacy belongs to the team. Everyone else merely has a legacy by association.

If you asked Belichick, I bet he'd say something similar.

That said, I am stoked for this year!

I am excited for the start of this and every TC, a huge reason is that we can finally end the inane threads that exist in the off season..

Who is the 4th best MVP of last season??

If you were to start a team with the 3 Patriots all time who would it be??

It will end on Thursday.. then the "real" threads will begin, sounds good don't it???

Just a thought for those going to camp for the first time, or haven't been for a while. I'd avoid the first few days of camp like the plague. IIRC the first 3 days of camp will be shorts and T-shirts affairs. This is league mandated, and you won't learn much from the experience. It is worth the wait until the pads come on. Of course the premier events with be the joint practices. Just a thought

I am excited for the start of this and every TC, a huge reason is that we can finally end the inane threads that exist in the off season..

Who is the 4th best MVP of last season??

If you were to start a team with the 3 Patriots all time who would it be??

It will end on Thursday.. then the "real" threads will begin, sounds good don't it???

You forgot about the following recent trendy topics:

Some guy in the media put Brady lower than #1 on a ranking!

Some guy I made up in my head thinks Garoppolo is better than Brady!

You forgot about the following recent trendy topics:

Some guy in the media put Brady lower than #1 on a ranking!

Some guy I made up in my head thinks Garoppolo is better than Brady!

Not made up, That's Rob Parker talking in your head.

I don't think anyone's legacy is locked in by a championship (or group of them). Following first principles, the legacy belongs to the team. Everyone else merely has a legacy by association.

You are wrong....again.

Just a thought for those going to camp for the first time, or haven't been for a while. I'd avoid the first few days of camp like the plague. IIRC the first 3 days of camp will be shorts and T-shirts affairs. This is league mandated, and you won't learn much from the experience. It is worth the wait until the pads come on. Of course the premier events with be the joint practices. Just a thought
Just the first 2 days are required padless.

I am very interested in this year's training camp. The Pats have signed many highly rated young UDFA's as well as highly regarded veterans and I look forward to seeing how good they really are.

If you think that Belichick and Brady have their legacy just through their "association" with the team then you are really really high. Belichick and Brady are the primary reasons they have a legacy, and when they are done it will be " The Belichick/Brady Patriots" that will be considered the greatest football team's if all time.

I am very interested in this year's training camp. The Pats have signed many highly rated young UDFA's as well as highly regarded veterans and I look forward to seeing how good they really are.

I am as well but injury aside this is going to be a really tough roster to make, and good players will be cut from a good number of units.

If you think that Belichick and Brady have their legacy just through their "association" with the team then you are really really high. Belichick and Brady are the primary reasons they have a legacy, and when they are done it will be " The Belichick/Brady Patriots" that will be considered the greatest football team's if all time.

Well, I think Belichick is the greatest coach I've ever witnessed, in any sport. Being that he signed the players, worked with the front office, taught the coaching staff, and supervised the players gives him easily the most responsibility of anyone. At his point, The Patriots = Belichick. Were it almost any other coach, I'd say the coach could only do so much. For instance, the Falcons in 2016 were not Dan Quinn; they were more than that.

As for players, I just don't see them like a sports fan or commentator. I'm going to get misunderstood for it, so I'll leave it at that and ask you not to assume the worst in me. I'm not putting down someone so much as I am saying the question, at least as stated, is invalid or too hard to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back