PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade week

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a tight end in Miami named gileiski or something like that. He can not block worth a hoot, but is an athletic move tight end with good size.

If Miami is indeed tanking for tua, we should trade a pick for him. In our offense he could be deadly. If he stays in Miami, it is the death of his career!
Get him & coach his ass up! (As a blocker)

There is a tight end in Miami named gileiski or something like that. He can not block worth a hoot, but is an athletic move tight end with good size.

If Miami is indeed tanking for tua, we should trade a pick for him. In our offense he could be deadly. If he stays in Miami, it is the death of his career!
He was a second round pick last year. Can't imagine them wanting to move on already. It's not like they're gearing up for a SB run - they should have plenty of roster space for developmental players.

Yes. The only truly tradable commodity that I see on these lists is Dawson (unless some team has had a rash of injuries at a position).
The funny thing about Dawson is that if he were on another team, he’s exactly the type of player Belichick likes trading for. A high pick that hasn’t worked out? How’s a 6th round pick sound?

The Pats should actually be in the clear this year @ Miami. This team is going to be terrible.

The Pats should actually be in the clear this year @ Miami. This team is going to be terrible.

We'll see. Regardless how terrible they are, it's our toughest game of the year.

3. This is my self serving trade to protect my Binky. Assuming Chung will be back with the team to start the season, and all reports seem to confirm that, I'm trading Daron Harmon to a team that needs a starting FS. Now Harmon's been a decent back up and 3rd Safety, but he's not special. But he DOES have that 3 ring pedigree and would be an asset to a team that is thin at safety. This time I'm looking for a 4th or better on this trade

Why though ?

I would take Tunsil over Trent Williams. Very good and still young.

You’ve been on record saying you’re fine it’s chung using cocaine. I think most others won’t agree with this take. Cocaine is a powerful, horrible addictive drug that is nothing like weed. That you would defend or make excuses for chungs actions is mind blowing

The people defending cocaine on here is laughable and despicable

Because ?

Who are you to question what he does in his leisure time. As long as he doesn't endanger anyone (e.g. driving while on coke) or get so ****ed up that he shows up half naked in front of a police station in the week before a playoff game why does it matter to you ?

If he enjoys whatever substance it is his risk to take in terms of addiction / side effects. We are not talking about someone pushing drugs and making money off others here..

You’ve been on record saying you’re fine it’s chung using cocaine. I think most others won’t agree with this take. Cocaine is a powerful, horrible addictive drug that is nothing like weed. That you would defend or make excuses for chungs actions is mind blowing
I didn't know Nancy Reagan posted here.

I would take Tunsil over Trent Williams. Very good and still young.
If you're trading for Jeremy ****ing Tunsil, you're better off keeping Isaiah Wynn.

Who would start this Edelman talk, and what would they possibly get out of it?

Nah.

Last edited:
Who would start this Edelman talk, and what would they possibly get out of it?

I mean it's not even a realistic rumor. I can't think of any trade that would piss off Brady more, and it just makes no sense to trade your only receiver who has a Brady mind meld.

In fact, if I had to list the least likely trades this year, Brady followed by Edelman head the list. Next year could be a very different story of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft